2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from the weekend....what did I miss!? Who's team am I on? Tell me something good!

yeah thats the part I fear, I dont have real high ceilings to swing clubs in, but Im sure there are some drills they will recommend where I dont need full swings

A good number of drills I was given didn't use a golf club at all. I did a lot of medicine ball heaving in the middle of winter.

So for the most part are MCERS taking lessons over the "winter" (noting that people like War Eagle will come in asking what winter is in)

Talked to the Mrs last night and she is onboard with me getting lessons, probably going the golftec route, but there are a few other options I might checkout too. wanted to see what everyone else was planning on doing?

Dont have too much winter here either...but I am starting some lessons, but there are outside and dependant on the elements, I have thought about going the GolfTEC route, but the closest one is an hour and a half drive from my house...I have taken one lesson from this other guy and I liked him...and he is alot cheaper too.....I am thinking I will stick with him for a couple of more lessons and see how it goes.....I do wish he had video and an inside practice area though.

I've been taking lessons, usually every other week. I plan to continue to do so and get out to the range during lunch as much as possible.
I walked out the door to head that way at lunch today but it was pouring rain.

I've been taking lessons, usually every other week. I plan to continue to do so and get out to the range during lunch as much as possible.
I walked out the door to head that way at lunch today but it was pouring rain.

yeah if we can manage a winter similar to last year, I plan on maybe doing some lunch time range sessions every now and then as well.

Yeah. Luckily in the South, there is no real "off-season", just bad days to play golf. Which for me are the best days to play. Definitely gonna keep up with my practice schedule of 6 days a week, 3 hours a day. Then, a lesson with my coach most Fridays. Need all the practice I can get.

I want to offer my congrats to the participants in the 2013 Morgan Cup. I'd wanted to submit an entry but a planned 2 week July vacation right before the event would have made it difficult to participate in a way that would have been fair to the rest of the participants and captains. I'm sure you'll all have a great experience!

I want to offer my congrats to the participants in the 2013 Morgan Cup. I'd wanted to submit an entry but a planned 2 week July vacation right before the event would have made it difficult to participate in a way that would have been fair to the rest of the participants and captains. I'm sure you'll all have a great experience!

Thanks man, since it sounds like you cant get out and volunteer we will definitely need your support on here!

Thanks man, since it sounds like you cant get out and volunteer we will definitely need your support on here!

I'll do my best via twitter, FB, and the forums to support the event.

I'm planning on starting lessons either this week or next and continuing them periodically throughout the winter. I've already started with a few tips he gave me, but I'm ready for an actual lesson.

Thanks Rounders! I'd have you in my corner any day!

Very nice Thain! I could see people getting pretty crazy with their wedges if things like that were an option. It would be sweet to see stuff like that in people's bags though.

Thanks dude. I would love to be able to do something like that.

TT on iPad

I love their stuff. It always feels great and looks incredible. Their MC crew is going to be 8 happy campers.

Have you guys seen the Cobra and Puma belt buckles? They are sick the Brigestone boy's would have some competion

You should definitely get those flintstones Thain :)

The PG Clyde's are truly amazing.

The PG Clyde's are truly amazing.

I have at the moment three pairs of Clyde's & Suedes...if I can get the golf Clyde's in red & white, I'm soooooo sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back