The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new house is dried in & they were working on the Hardie board soffit & trim. I can't wait until it's finished & we move in.
My wife did an amazing job on picking out the paint, floors & stone colors.

Our new house is dried in & they were working on the Hardie board soffit & trim. I can't wait until it's finished & we move in.
My wife did an amazing job on picking out the paint, floors & stone colors.

Solid HHJJ Matthew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid HHJJ Matthew!

Thanks bud, she was out here for our anniversary & called needing my SS number. When I asked why, she told me she was signing a contract on a new house.

Thanks bud, she was out here for our anniversary & called needing my SS number. When I asked why, she told me she was signing a contract on a new house.

Hahaha, that's funny/awesome/scary all at once.

Hahaha, that's funny/awesome/scary all at once.

We'd been looking since I moved & we both loved the floor plan. The area reminds me of my hometown, lots of fields but a nice town. The great part is, now that we have a "home" here, she's been sending out resumes & contacting schools with open positions in Special Ed. Who knew a mortgage would get her motivated?

My daughter woke up because she is hungry. I just went in there and she is just sitting in her crib with a big smile on her face. I dont care that its 3:15. I love that kid more and more each day.

My daughter woke up because she is hungry. I just went in there and she is just sitting in her crib with a big smile on her face. I dont care that its 3:15. I love that kid more and more each day.

that's awesome man, I'm glad that your girls came back safely and that the power got restored for you

Cherish those moments. I have never forgotten those with my daughter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Was looking like a rant yesterday. Spent all day cleaning out the flat to get it in a respectable state for 2 viewers who were interested in letting it. First couple were coming at 4pm. They didn't show, so I was annoyed. Called the next guy to come early. He seems a really nice guy, owns a local business and wants to move in this week! So thanks for not turning up, first guy.

I get the same feeling daily :)

We went to a country fair yesterday and the look on my 10 month old daughters face when she saw a cow and some sheep was worth more than I could ever imagine.

So apparently on 11/1 there was an email that was sent out telling us we get an extra 2 vacations days this year even though our company didnt mean the goals. I chose not to read the email so I was pleasantly surprised to find this out from a co-worker today!

Its like Christmas, that will make getting to the Morgan Cup earlier and staying afterwards much easier

It's golf overload today. Between the 12 Days of Cheer, the new homepage, taking recommendations for 2013 Invitational sites, Callaway putting us to work and trying to give us goodies. I need to put on some more coffee.

Everything going around the forum and THP today is my HHJJ

What a Monday, no work, thanks to all the veterans! Then all the crazy goodness on THP.

KellyBo's Mom had surgery today. Post surgery results look good at this point however it will be a long week for KB. Her Mom is going to be in the hospital for at least five days. I'm happy that the surgery went well! It's funny because KB recently played in a member/guest tournament with a new friend from Macon. Her partner said her husband was a surgeon and if any of us ever needed surgery, her husband could perform it. Well when her Mom was getting ready for the operation they asked who they would prefer to do the surgery, guess who's name popped up. The ladies husband who KB played with in the golf tournament, was on the list of surgeons recommended. In fact he was highly recommended! Small world huh and the Good Lord does work in mysterious ways :thumb:

KellyBo's Mom had surgery today. Post surgery results look good at this point however it will be a long week for KB. Her Mom is going to be in the hospital for at least five days. I'm happy that the surgery went well! It's funny because KB recently played in a member/guest tournament with a new friend from Macon. Her partner said her husband was a surgeon and if any of us ever needed surgery, her husband could perform it. Well when her Mom was getting ready for the operation they asked who they would prefer to do the surgery, guess who's name popped up. The ladies husband who KB played with in the golf tournament, was on the list of surgeons recommended. In fact he was highly recommended! Small world huh and the Good Lord does work in mysterious ways :thumb:

Happy here that all is well with you all. Small world indeed, glad it turned out well.

Glad that KB's mother is on the mend. Great to hear.

Amen!! Glad to read that all is going well.

I am so happy that all of my friends here in NJ have power now. I know that many, many people are still without power or in some cases their entire houses. My heart goes out to them.

I am so happy that all of my friends here in NJ have power now. I know that many, many people are still without power or in some cases their entire houses. My heart goes out to them.

I can not even imagine how much discomfort and hassles they have gone through the last couple of weeks! I hope the rest of those folks, get their lives back to normal asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back