Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

As we move towards the end of the year, we are going to start unveiling some of the very cool contests we will be doing at this one.

Yeah! More to look forward too!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Forgot about all the contests :D

I am slightly excited for this.

When you guys see the amount of prizes this year it might make you crazy. The raffle is going to be gigantic and the wheel of destiny will be awesome as always.

When you guys see the amount of prizes this year it might make you crazy. The raffle is going to be gigantic and the wheel of destiny will be awesome as always.

Watching the wheel of destiny break hearts last year was awesome. A ticket number wa called and there was so much excitement, until you realized that you still had to do battle vs the wheel.

Yeah; that was pretty fun watching it all unfold!

The wheel is cut throat. It feels so much better when you win though.

Blue were diesel gasoline, green were battery acid. Either way, they were delicious.

I might come up with something to rival your jello shots!

I think if my ticket gets called, I'm going to hug the first before I spin it, soften it up a little. If it still rejects me, then I will backhand it on my way back to my table...

I think if my ticket gets called, I'm going to hug the first before I spin it, soften it up a little. If it still rejects me, then I will backhand it on my way back to my table...

Don't backhand the wheel.. backhand yoccos/tmex. It would be funnier.

Watching the wheel of destiny break hearts last year was awesome. A ticket number wa called and there was so much excitement, until you realized that you still had to do battle vs the wheel.

Not all hearts were broken, I am still gaming my SeeMore and plan to for a long, long time. :bananadance:

Don't backhand the wheel.. backhand yoccos/tmex. It would be funnier.

Haha, someone needs to be sure he is sitting close to the wheel...Maybe I'll Bridgeslap him..lol

I've heard tales of the wheel of destiny. Can't wait to hear more details about the whole outing, and of course the prizes.

I heard some pretty rough stories about the wheel. It was affectionately named the wheel from hell actually. Either way its going to be a blast

I might come up with something to rival your jello shots!

Shots of bleach isn't exactly a rival.

Shots of bleach isn't exactly a rival.

More like something with everclear that is 190 proof :D

Its official. Jman is in.

good to know start figuring out what putters you're bringing Jman!

Room with Buck....the putter p0rn would be awesome

Everyone laughed in AC when i brought all my babies out of the car wrapped in blankets and only would unwrap them over the bed in our ghetto crack dealer motel.

Everyone laughed in AC when i brought all my babies out of the car wrapped in blankets and only would unwrap them over the bed in our ghetto crack dealer motel.
Im surprised you dont have a custom Betti carrying case.

Jman and Buck in a room together? The putter industry couldn't handle that.

Why do you think I went out the bar with you all the first night? No way I was staying in that motel alone. I didn't care how bad my migraine was. Not gonna lie all those putters were sexy!!

Back