The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, big night in the Wake household, I popped the question and Tall Blonde and Awesome agreed to marry me. I've been on cloud 9 all night.

Congrats Wake.

Sooo, big night in the Wake household, I popped the question and Tall Blonde and Awesome agreed to marry me. I've been on cloud 9 all night.

Hey oh!!!! Congrats dude!

2 questions:
1. Why is this not in the Happy Happy Joy Joy thread?
2. Why couldn't you have waited until the Morgan Cup next year to keep up the proposal tradition?

Just kidding about #2, congrats man. One piece of advice: just make sure you have good food, music, and booze at your wedding, everything else can be what your bride wants.

Haha, maybe I can just get married at the MC, and check the happy happy joy joy thread.

finally Satch! That's almost as bad as a Chunky response and we all know how bad they are. I love that pic, where'd you find that? I may need that for my office

I figured you'd at least get it Smalls....you get most of that stuff

Wait Chunky responses are bad?

Congrats Wake!!!

I'll wear a mourning black script for our round on Saturday.

Congrats Wake!!!

I'll wear a mourning black script for our round on Saturday.

That's funny. Poor wake.

Congrats Wake!! Well done!

Congrats Wake. Thats awesome man.

LOL. Watching the Aussie Masters, Robert Allenby was hitting his approach from a grassy area around a bunker. After he his his shot, he found a wedge laying in the grass. He was laughing, saying who the Hell does this belong to? He asked the fans if anyone wanted a club, but I didn't see him hand it to anyone.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Congrats Wake, nice way to start a thanksgiving break

Congrats man. It's a great feeling when she says yes

Congrats Wake!

That is awesome Wake.

Congrats!!!

Im really excited to hit the course today, not only cause its the first time Im playing in a week, but looking forward to messing around with the Classic drivers in my possession.

Ah yes, three days until Thanksgiving break at school, alway interesting as when breaks approach the kids get useless. Maybe a fight or two will break out, those are always fun to break up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah yes, three days until Thanksgiving break at school, alway interesting as when breaks approach the kids get useless. Maybe a fight or two will break out, those are always fun to break up.

You havent seen how useless I am at work prior to a vacation...

You havent seen how useless I am at work prior to a vacation...

Haha, hell its video days in my classes.

Haha, hell its video days in my classes.

Video Days = THP Days for Jman?

Video Days = THP Days for Jman?

Pretty much. We just finished a chapter with a test yesterday in all three of my subjects and it's useless to start a new shaper heading into a 3 day break, these kids wouldn't remember jack.

So, THP for me, plus I need to write about the RTX wedge and White Tie from yesterday's round. Everyone wins today! Hahaha

Congrats Wake! That is awesome dude, I'm happy for you.

You should instigate a fight first, then break it up by throwing the punks around the school a bit. So like tell big football player A that the skater dude over here was just talking sh!t about his girlfriend and his car. Then just sit back and watch the fireworks! Then of course it's your duty to break up the fight, if you have to use force...so be it. It was a dangerous situation that needed to be defused!

Congrats Wake. I'm happy for you buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back