The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work, dhill.

Today started great!
I'm under 220# for the first time in well over a year.
Down 12 pounds with many more to go before I get to my ultimate goal, but this is a dang good start.

SOLID hhjj there dude. Nothing feels as good as losing weight, EVERYTHING starts to feel better. Keep it going!

Today started great!
I'm under 220# for the first time in well over a year.
Down 12 pounds with many more to go before I get to my ultimate goal, but this is a dang good start.
Awesome work dude! Keep it up and you'll definitely reach your goals!

Team Paradise.....reaching goals around here. I love it!

Pretty excited about today.... found out early last week that the Flyers donated a private lesson with Peter Laviolette and the rest of the Flyers Coaching staff for 12 guys on my team thats playing in the Charity Hockey game for my friend who was killed in the line of duty. I am a HUGE flyers fan and i think Peter is an unbelievable coach this is one of those once in a lifetime opportunities! I'm so stoked about meeting him and learning some stuff from him. I'm really just hoping he doesn't make us do suicides the whole practice!

That's crazy Buck. Are they coming to the place you guys practice?

buck that is Legit. Enjoy it brotha.

Pretty excited about today.... found out early last week that the Flyers donated a private lesson with Peter Laviolette and the rest of the Flyers Coaching staff for 12 guys on my team thats playing in the Charity Hockey game for my friend who was killed in the line of duty. I am a HUGE flyers fan and i think Peter is an unbelievable coach this is one of those once in a lifetime opportunities! I'm so stoked about meeting him and learning some stuff from him. I'm really just hoping he doesn't make us do suicides the whole practice!

Would have been cooler if it were Peter DeBoer but nonetheless have fun. Haha On the real, that is an awesome experience and one you will remember forever. Soak it all in my man.

That's crazy Buck. Are they coming to the place you guys practice?

no heading to where the Flyers practice facility which honestly i think is cooler.

that's pretty damn cool Buck. Almost as cool as being on team dotcom

thats pretty awesome buck!

that's pretty damn cool Buck. Almost as cool as being on team dotcom

yeah almost honestly all the excitement here has dampered how cool this is gonna be. just hit me this morning when i was taping my hockey stick after work. plus it should be hockey season not golf season.

That's awesome news and for an awesome cause!!

I really like all the positive going around today in this thread! Makes me more happy than I am now. I'm picking up both my girls from school this afternoon and we are having a Fun Friday Daddy Day (well, afternoon). After taking them for some snacks, going to get poster board for them to start cutting out things they want for X-mas and birthday that they see in magazines. Heading to the pet store to let them walk around and then to the store for graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate for tonight......that's right smores time!

Happy Im leaving work in 30 minutes
Happy Im golfing twice this weekend
Happy my oldest starts basketball this Saturday

good stuff going on for sure

And.....we just received a favorable ruling in a court case that means possible big things coming to our company! Wow....what a day this is!

thats awesome Nate and Mike Dean! well except the basketball thing i don't understand that sport at all!

thats awesome Nate and Mike Dean! well except the basketball thing i don't understand that sport at all!

we can work on your game down in Myrtle if you want to hopefully make you less embarrassing

Thanks for all of the congrats last night guys. The past 24 hours have been awesome.

Happy. My wife got her first real day off since our daughter was born and went to her office Christmas party, and I'm the first time all alone with our daughter for the whole evening. Just got my daughter to sleep and she sleeps literally like a baby now. I feel good, and hopefully she does too :)

My wife has been sometimes during the day shopping, or got her hair done and stuff like that, but not whole days & evenings, but now I feel like the super dad. Plus I gave my wife a really nice handbag as a present, and she loved it.

Plus, the weather is somewhat ok, and I get to go and play some golf tomorrow! Maybe 2-5 degrees Celsius, but what the heck, it's golf anyway!

Whole bunch of good in that post, Castor. I remember the first weekend the boy and I were without Erica and it was a very similar feeling. Good times.

i got a 3.16 GPA this quarter, which isn't great. but it's decent, considering i had a B that was a 89.9%, and my only C was a 79.7%. so it should've been around a 3.4. not great, but it's definitely getting better. was a 2.9 last grade check. if i stay on this path, i will have a 3.6ish by the time the semester ends :)

I coach 2 of my daughters schools B-ball teams. One is a girls team and one is a boys. I am happy that both are 2-0 on the season yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back