The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just like that, dog #2 gets stung. 3 weeks ago it was Ellie and it was rough. She is a trooper though and did just fine. This morning it was Duke. Right on the top of his back foot. It is rather swollen and the poor thing is shaking. Per dr's request, he received a benadryl and we will see how he is for the next few hours. Just a helpless feeling.

That is some bad luck there JB...hope it's better go around this time.

Stupid NFL rules....because I live near Houston I can't watch the Cowboy game tomorrow because it on at the same time as the Texans game.

Dude, watch and enjoy the Texans... Do you really want to watch a Cle-Dal game? Of course Hou-Jac is no picnic either.

JB sorry to hear about that.. Damn Bees!!

Stupid NFL rules....because I live near Houston I can't watch the Cowboy game tomorrow because it on at the same time as the Texans game.
That's ok though since it's just the Cowboys. hehehe. I'm glad we have NFL RedZone so I only have to watch parts of the Chiefs game, hahaha.

I hear you. We had to miss the Huskers yesterday because it was on the Big 10 Network and Liz's family don't have it here. We'll be on the road during the KC game today, only hope is to catch it on the radio.
It's probably just as well, duey.

And just like that, dog #2 gets stung. 3 weeks ago it was Ellie and it was rough. She is a trooper though and did just fine. This morning it was Duke. Right on the top of his back foot. It is rather swollen and the poor thing is shaking. Per dr's request, he received a benadryl and we will see how he is for the next few hours. Just a helpless feeling.
This just sucks. I am very glad we haven't dealt with this yet. Or else our dogs aren't allergic and we just never know. Unlike me. (I don't have to go to the hospital or anything, but I do swell up when I get stung.)

Poor little Duke. Might be time for some doggy booties, lol. I had some leather one's for my old setter "Bill", he had wear them when we hunted heavy cactus area's.

He is fighting the tired right now from the Benadryl. I hope he goes to sleep soon, I know when he wakes up he will feel better. It breaks my heart seeing him this way.

Hope Duke feels better GG , He is a tough little dude .

Bullish!t! I hate BS with a passion. If I could ride the world of BS and BSrs, I would in a heart beat!

Bullish!t! I hate BS with a passion. If I could ride the world of BS and BSrs, I would in a heart beat!

You and me both buddy. You and me both.

The world would be quite an empty place if my experience is correct. A nice, rather empty place though.

I keep trying to set the dvr to record "Biggest Losers" for Liz and all I get is the KC Chiefs games.

I keep trying to set the dvr to record "Biggest Losers" for Liz and all I get is the KC Chiefs games.

Surprised the Auburn games don't get recorded as well.

Absolutely hysterical Duey.

Duey brought jokes to the rant thread! I like your style

Reverse psychology rant FTW Duey. haha.

Reverse psychology rant FTW Duey. haha.

Lol, that's right. I want the Chiefs to be ballbearers at my funeral so they can let me down one last time.

I hate websites that force you onto mobile sites and don't allow you the option of a desktop site.

Especially from the iPad.

iPad tapping!

Lol, that's right. I want the Chiefs to be ballbearers at my funeral so they can let me down one last time.

Hahaha! You're on a roll today.

I hate websites that force you onto mobile sites and don't allow you the option of a desktop site.

Especially from the iPad.

iPad tapping!

Agree with you. Sometimes mobile versions just suck.

It's dark at 5 PM. That's my rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back