2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im surprised nobody has said "And these three are left" and name them. Nothing really, just surprised is all.

And then there were 3!

Im surprised nobody has said "And these three are left" and name them. Nothing really, just surprised is all.
I dont know who is left.

Finally got my avatar dialed in. Not as good as quite a few out there but I'm happy with it.

I dont know who is left.

While it was covered a few pages back when we had 6 left. The 3 left are Wake, Ary, Icey

While it was covered a few pages back when we had 6 left. The 3 left are Wake, Ary, Icey

I think Ary is going to paradise!
Wake to Albatross
Icey to DOT COM FTW

I think Ary is going to paradise!
Wake to Albatross
Icey to DOT COM FTW

I texted Tyno and told him this exact thing. That's how it's going to play out! Take it to Vegas! :alien:

I do recall this being said just after the announcements last night, but I could be wrong.

I'm Predicting the final three will play heavily in the outcome of the Morgan cup.ivw played with two and the other reminds me of a tactician on the golf course. These three will any Of the teams stronger. Can't wait to welcome the member of team Paradise, 2013 MC champions

I was going trough the teams today, and I must say, Icey, Ary & Wake are quite the additions to any team. I kind of have me guesses, but they are worth nothing at this point :D

I forgot my Freddie decoder ring at home

I have my guess as to who the final member of Team Albatross is, but I can't wait for the actual announcement! I am a huge fan of my team!!

Each team is pretty stout, these guys will just take them further...

It won't be long now and the final 3, Arydolpin, Iceyshanks, and Wake all find a home!

Cant wait for the teams to be set and sponsors to be announced!

Just a heads up, after teams are announced and sponsors are announced, then we will have a home page article up with everybody listed.

Just a heads up, after teams are announced and sponsors are announced, then we will have a home page article up with everybody listed.

Flat out Awesome.

I think bio's are in order..... Just sayin

Suhweet! Can't wait to see this and send it to all my friends and family. Get ready FB and Twitter.

Awesome!!! Getting closer to welcoming in our final teammates. Can't wait!

Awesome, can't wait to see it and show it off to everyone I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back