The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The birdie chirping really gets people excited around here. Go figure!

two forum testings
3 contests
And rumor has it we are not done yet. If shipping gods align, there me be one more. What a week.

wow what a great week! love the lefties only scor testing

The other one was for early Albatross Club sign ups and it's still going on.

LOL. I guess I didn't miss that one. I just forgot about it after I signed up.

The RocketBladez testing is going so well, we may decide to include some forum members with sets.
Stay tuned.

The RocketBladez testing is going so well, we may decide to include some forum members with sets.
Stay tuned.

That's incredible!

Wow! Awesome news.

Stay tuned.

Can you say...BOOM!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay tuned.

Wow how awesome is that!

Stay tuned.

That would be fun!

Wow! That is some awesome news! Can't wait to read more opinions on the Rocketbladez!

Stay tuned.

That is so awesome!

Stay tuned.

How cool is that! I've been following the current testing thread. Loving what I'm seeing so far.

Stay tuned.
Uh... Mazing! Put me in coach, I'm ready to play... Today...
The things going on with this community are awesome! Thanks JB & GG for all you do!

Stay tuned.

This I love to hear.

Posted via tapatalk.

Stay tuned.

I bet that is a popular decision! Looking forward to it.

Man that birdie must be tired he's been busy lately, maybe he'll take tomorrow off for the holiday!!!

That birdie has got some serious lungs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bird must have received a pardon today as well. It's yappin' up a storm.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Rocketbladez testing? Oh man this birdie is on a roll!

Rocketbladez testing? Might just be the largest sign up ever?

Though time of year may hurt that some, but nether the less it will be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back