2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awesome change of plans. Just makes today that much better!

There was a LOT of time put into sponsorships and believe us when we say there is a method to our madness. If you get chosen by a company and feel it is not a good fit, please remember that every one of these companies is outstanding and you were selected to be part of their staff for good reason. There were many factors that were considered in making good match ups and we believe we have a good fit for everybody.

I hope everyone realizes that their is ALWAYS a method to your madness. You guys give everything 110% and it shows. I will be happy with whichever company/companies I am lucky enough to be sponsored by.

Well this was unexpected. I can't wait to see the lucky first bunch to be announced.

Change of plans. We will start announcing sponsorships tonight. Stay tuned for a new thread when it is announced (no, we do not know what time). This thread will remain open for the next 7 days and then be closed.

That is AWESOME! Gonna have to stay online now!

Man I think I heard some hearts climb into some throats! The nerves are going to soar! Good luck everyone. Can't go wrong
You heard that all the way down I40?

There was a LOT of time put into sponsorships and believe us when we say there is a method to our madness. If you get chosen by a company and feel it is not a good fit, please remember that every one of these companies is outstanding and you were selected to be part of their staff for good reason. There were many factors that were considered in making good match ups and we believe we have a good fit for everybody.

Thanks to you & GG for all your work on this.
Very happy for you guys!

Congratulations guys...I know you will all enjoy knowing your sponsors over the next week!!

Thanks AD & JN

Tonight at 7pm EST everybody.

Oh boy! Now it's time to start the hard ponders. Bring it on! Excited for all you MCers!

New thread or right here in this bat channel?

Well this was a pleasant surprise.

New thread or right here in this bat channel?

I recall it being said a few pages back it will be a new thread that will be open for this week's announcements.

Awesome news about the announcements starting tonight. I don't think anyone will think they don't have a good fit. Lots of great lines by all sponsors. I'm excited to see which new hat ill be buying this week.

HOLY AWESOMENESS!!!! Just when I was calming down from the last announcement hahaha

Having a process to the sponsors selections makes it feel more real. If it were just a random draw it would take away from the tour pro experience. When I find out who my sponsor is I will know that there were thought processes involved to make sure that the sponsor has what I need to succeed, and that goes for every participant. They are out there to make us look good and make sure we play to the best of our ability!

Awesome post bro. I just saw this. Completely agree.

Well i was gonna go to bed, i guess not

<activate soup nazi voice> No Sleep for you! <deactivate soup nazi voice>

Thanks JB, I dont see how anybody could be dissappointed with the 4 companies that are participating in this event, can't wait to get this started!

Wahoo!

Must.Contain.Excitement.For.30.More.Minutes.

Anyone who gets on Team Bridgestone needs to remember that we are going to crush it this year

Anyone who gets on Team Bridgestone needs to remember that we are going to crush it this year

That team photo they did last year of all the Bridgestone staffers was freaking sweet. I was very jealous when I saw that thing posted all over the net.

Thanks JB, I dont see how anybody could be dissappointed with the 4 companies that are participating in this event, can't wait to get this started!

Wahoo!

HAHAHAHA yup!

Almost time! Can't wait to see who's found out their sponsors first.

Me too my man. Some people are going to be SUPER excited tonight haha

So has it been determined if it's going to be a select few tonight..........or everyone???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back