The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
In North Carolina.......how long a winter could you possible get? 2 months of the cold stuff?
any winter is too long man. I eat more and drink darker beers

My doctor is pissing me off! I asked her for a prescription for chantix to help me quit this damn chewing tobacco, and she said that she will not prescribe it for chewing tobacco cause its not a proven method. I told her that I had used it previously and like a dumb a$$ I went back.

Good luck breaking the habit. I've tried 3 times using all different stuff and never made it longer than 3 weeks.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I dipped for years, about 3 months ago I was ready to quit. I got an electronic cigarette and sunflower seeds. Preoccupied myself with sunflower seeds and when those times cames when I needed something more, I took a few drags on the e-cig. It worked for me, but everyone kicks things differently, so it may not for others.

This is what worked for me. Get two of the sample packs for $9.95 shipping each of whatever flavor you like. If you need more, have them sent to a friends house, or your office.

http://www.smokeysnuff.com/

And here is where you order the samples: http://www.smokeysnuff.com/product.html#samples

I was obviously addicted to the nicotine, having chewed for 25 years, but I was more addicted to having something between the cheek and gum. It's a great product.

I have learned to just be myself, some think I am an a-hole and some love me. I'm over the changing deal.

couldn't agree more. thats why were BFF on the internet.

I know this probably won't be a real popular post, but I am going to rant about it anyway.

A kid at a local high school was killed today in a car wreck. He was a high school junior killed while he was out at 4:30 this morning. No one knew why he was out at that time.

But what gets me is that the school is bringing in extra counselors to help the students cope with it.

I'm sorry, but we had a few kids die when I was in high school in accidents and we never had to have counselors come in. We dealt with it. It was sad someone died, but no one ever thought about bringing in people to help us cope. Our parents were there for us if we needed any help coping.

Long layovers, 4 hours and counting

I know this probably won't be a real popular post, but I am going to rant about it anyway.

A kid at a local high school was killed today in a car wreck. He was a high school junior killed while he was out at 4:30 this morning. No one knew why he was out at that time.

But what gets me is that the school is bringing in extra counselors to help the students cope with it.

I'm sorry, but we had a few kids die when I was in high school in accidents and we never had to have counselors come in. We dealt with it. It was sad someone died, but no one ever thought about bringing in people to help us cope. Our parents were there for us if we needed any help coping.

It does suck whe a friend or schoolmate dies, we didn't have counselors either and most of us survived by talking and hanging out with each other. I lost quite a few friends to drug and alcohol induced stupidity. I get your rant.

I think that's the root of the issue there Smalls.............

We are in the age of 'feelings'. How do you feel? How do they feel? How will effect them? Don't tackle to hard. Don't make fun of me.

It's standard procedure cuz people are way over sensitive about everything. God forbid these kids figure it out on their own and become stronger because of it.

We are in the age of 'feelings'. How do you feel? How do they feel? How will effect them? Don't tackle to hard. Don't make fun of me.

It's standard procedure cuz people are way over sensitive about everything. God forbid these kids figure it out on their own and become stronger because of it.
Or they bring in a gun and start shooting the school up.

Shoveling heavy wet snow. All those who want snow can have it and suck it too..haha My back hurts.

Shoveling heavy wet snow. All those who want snow can have it and suck it too..haha My back hurts.

Snow pushers are where it's at! Shovels are too bad on the back!

I cant use anything on this stuff. I have a snow blower for when the snow isnt so heavy.

I lived in the Midwest for 14 years and don't miss the days of shoveling in the dark, whether it be morning or night. It was always depressing.

Yuck shoveling wet snow is the worst

I am glad I dont deal with snow. Eff that.

Poor dev has the snow issue and yet I received an email from a local course letting me know they are open this week. Now if I can kick this cold/sore throat I'd be fine.

After 20 years in WI I do not miss snow, never will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back