The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that when used appropriately, swear can add a lot of flavor to whatever is being said. However, to swear incessantly is mind numbing in my opinion. It shows a lack of intelligence. It really bugs me.

I agree, we all have moments where we use foul language, I am certainly guilty of it on many many occasions, but using it for every other word doesn't really help get the point across. It reminds me of a Seinfeld episode about overusing exclamation points.

I agree, we all have moments where we use fowl language, I am certainly guilty of it on many many occasions, but using it for every other word doesn't really help get the point across. It reminds me of a Seinfeld episode about overusing exclamation points.

Fowl language? Do you chirp and caw around THP HQ? That sounds strange. I am sure that vistors are taken a back. :act-up:

I'll give it a shot. Do you fill the tub with salt water, or like a throw away tupperware?
Just a small bowl. Add a bit of shampoo too.

Fowl language? Do you chirp and caw around THP HQ? That sounds strange. I am sure that vistors are taken a back. :act-up:

Damn, typo fixed haha.

Just a small bowl. Add a bit of shampoo too.

Thanks, I am going to try that now. The poor dog is shaking from all this torture I am doing to him to get his paw smelling better.

Duke stepped in dog poop and now he stinks! I just scrubbed his paws but he still smells. We just gave him a bath a couple of days ago, and now I think we are going to have to take him to a groomer, I can't get the smell out!
Just spray him with Fabreze(sp?)

I think that when used appropriately, swear can add a lot of flavor to whatever is being said. However, to swear incessantly is mind numbing in my opinion. It shows a lack of intelligence. It really bugs me.

I agree BG. I certainly throw a few expletives, but doing it intentionally just because you can or where it is like every other word drives me nuts. My prime example of being past my limit has always been the South Park movie.

Just spray him with Fabreze(sp?)

That's what I said! But Josh said you can't Fabreeze a dog.

Well, I tried the soapy salt water thing, but Duke just freaked out and starting shaking like I was about to beat him or something. It was awful, he cowered in the corner and shook, so I had to stop.

Febreeze. The word is Febreeze and you cannot do that to our puppies. You walked him in poop, you should go to the store and get the puppy perfume spray. While you are out, can you pick me up some Zaxbys?

Febreeze. The word is Febreeze and you cannot do that to our puppies. You walked him in poop, you should go to the store and get the puppy perfume spray. While you are out, can you pick me up some Zaxbys?

Oh Zaxbys sounds absolutely amazing. Too bad none near me haha

May I suggest you stay in your office a bit longer today, you won't be receiving a warm welcome if you come out of there. :alien:

You two are hilarious...and Zaxbys was good when I had it for lunch today.

uh oh, getting domestic in here again lol

That's what I said! But Josh said you can't Fabreeze a dog.

Well, I tried the soapy salt water thing, but Duke just freaked out and starting shaking like I was about to beat him or something. It was awful, he cowered in the corner and shook, so I had to stop.
you can febreeze whatever you want.

I would use your nice lady shampoo

you would!!

I have febreezed a dog. She is still alive.

I Hit my 3 iron 200 yds, today I played with a guy that hit his 7 iron farther than my 3 iron! it was embarassing lol.

I Hit my 3 iron 200 yds, today I played with a guy that hit his 7 iron farther than my 3 iron! it was embarassing lol.

Don't feel too bad, I can't even hit a 3 iron. :alien:

Don't feel too bad, I can't even hit a 3 iron. :alien:

Cookie, this guy hits it further and with more authority than anyone else i've seen. It was really fun to watch.

Just a snake killer for me...wouldn't try to hit a golf ball with one.

I actually had a stretch where I hit one pretty well off the tee, but I've never been able to recreate the magic.

Oh man. There hasn't been a time where that song has come on the radio, and I haven't turned it up to full blast.

iPad tapping!

Yikes.... there hasn't been a time that song has come on that I - wait - I make sure never to listen to a station that plays that stupid song. Carry on!

I thought about it but what is he really going to do? If he went in their apartment he might faint from how dirty it is. The smell of cat urine just envelopes you as you walk in. Dirty clothes and garbage everywhere. Its a disaster area.

You know Dev.. a random call to the dept of health may not hurt... and then I guarantee you the landlord would act...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back