2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a nice jacket Cookie. What size did you go with (compared to your regular size)?

Funny story there, I ordered a medium but was accidentally sent a large. And I am glad they made that mistake as the large fit me perfectly across the shoulders and through the torso, medium would have likely been too small.

Funny story there, I ordered a medium but was accidentally sent a large. And I am glad they made that mistake as the large fit me perfectly across the shoulders and through the torso, medium would have likely been too small.
A fortunate mistake. It's a good look jacket, bro. I like it...a lot.

In my experience with Cross, the across the shoulder area is where the sizing comes in to play with the more athletic cut.

A fortunate mistake. It's a good look jacket, bro. I like it...a lot.

In my experience with Cross, the across the shoulder area is where the sizing comes in to play with the more athletic cut.

I agree with War here. The shoulder area and into the chest is definitely size up material. And if you are not quite thin, sizing up twice could be in order.

I agree with War here. The shoulder area and into the chest is definitely size up material. And if you are not quite thin, sizing up twice could be in order.
Exactly what I have had to do.

i'd love to get wedges first they are what gives me the chance to make birdies when i'm 130 yards and in and will get up and down more than any other club. and i change putters like my underwear so i know i can dial in the putter rather quickly or i'd prob pick putter first. after wedges def the irons.

Buck them greens role so true it's very easy to get your putter dialled in.

I could totally see that. From the pictures, they look about as True as possible.

That's good to know. Are their clothing lines athletic cut? Or are the cut more straight.

That's what I've heard. Like I said if I didnt change putters so much I'd def want my putter first. Did everyone get their staff bags first or clubs first last year?

That's good to know. Are their clothing lines athletic cut? Or are the cut more straight.

I would say athletic cut. They are definitely more narrow throughout.

I got to rock the Cross beanie yesterday, it was a savior!

Yardage books and sharpie markers. Some of the MC'ers will be taking notes for sure.

I'm hoping a set of blades trickle out of the minds of Bridgestone for the PGA show.

Also can't stop thinking about putters and staff bags! Wouldn't mind seeing Bridgestone change it up a bit as their offerings appear to have been the same for the last several years.

I wonder who the putter company will be though?! I can't even think about who it might be. I'm doubtful of bettinardi, seemore is locked up. Rife? Machine? Scotty?

I got to rock the Cross beanie yesterday, it was a savior!
Ha! That's sweet! You won't need that in July but maybe next weekend though for the first few holes

That's what I've heard. Like I said if I didnt change putters so much I'd def want my putter first. Did everyone get their staff bags first or clubs first last year?

Everyone got bags first. Then clubs started arriving. It's insane coming home to find big brown boxes waiting for you

Cleveland was bag>wedges>putter>woods>irons.

Callaway was Bag, Wedges, Woods, Irons, Putter.

JB: to answer your question, I felt really lucky to get the putter so early for 2012.
Early enough that you could even make some "adjustments" to it as well! :D

Buck like the new avatar/signature...looks like your hookup worked out!

Everyone got bags first. Then clubs started arriving. It's insane coming home to find big brown boxes waiting for you

Actually Bridgestone got putters first.

I often wonder with participants what piece of equipment they would want to get first. For me last year, I did not really care all that much, I just thought enjoyed the process and soaked up as much as I could. Others really had a preference. What piece of gear would you like to work with first if there was a choice?

Disclaimer: This is not a poll and will not affect any decisions made whatsoever

I though that it would be my putter and I was somewhat nervous about getting my putter late last year, that and I was flying back from my honeymoon the Monday before the Morgan Cup. I only gamed my putter one time before getting on the plane to go to True Blue. It still worked wonders hahaha. That being said, I am not nervous at all now after that. Plus I trust SeeMore completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back