Going through a tough time right now....

biglee33

5 SECOND POUR!!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
18ish
Two of my coworkers were injured yesterday morning, one of them fatally in a train accident. I work for CSX Transportation as a conductor/engineer. I was supposed to go out on a call to load a train in St. Charles, VA late last night, but as fate would have it a new hire called in because he was uncomfortable with the run the company had him lined up with. I was called to work to show him what to do. Had this not happened it would have been me in the accident. For those of you who pray, please keep the family of the deceased and the family of the injured man in your prayers. If you aren't religious please never take any day for granted. Both of these men were in their early 30's, and were great guys. Today is such a sad day and leaves me with this horrible pit in my stomach that won't go away. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Very sorry to hear it, biglee.

Terrible news man. Thoughts and prayers to them and their families.

Holy crap Lee, sorry to hear about your buddy. But man, am glad the new guy called in. Thoughts and prayers with you and the families. Glad you're ok brother.

Two of my coworkers were injured yesterday morning, one of them fatally in a train accident. I work for CSX Transportation as a conductor/engineer. I was supposed to go out on a call to load a train in St. Charles, VA late last night, but as fate would have it a new hire called in because he was uncomfortable with the run the company had him lined up with. I was called to work to show him what to do. Had this not happened it would have been me in the accident. For those of you who pray, please keep the family of the deceased and the family of the injured man in your prayers. If you aren't religious please never take any day for granted. Both of these men were in their early 30's, and were great guys. Today is such a sad day and leaves me with this horrible pit in my stomach that won't go away. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

That's awful BL. I'm here for you if you need to vent or chat dude. Just hit me up.

Wow Biglee, while Im glad you are ok, my thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the deceased.

U got my number man, if u need to chat at all, any time of day/night

I am sorry to hear this Biglee! i will say a prayer for you today!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I know they will as well.

That is a crazy story about you and the change of plans because of the call. Wow. Will for sure keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers headed your way and the families way Biglee.

I am disturbed and saddened to hear of this tragedy. I will hold the families involved in my heart and prayers.

Prayers sent for all involved Biglee. This just absolutely horrible

Oh my. That is terrible Lee. Sorry to hear this man, try to stay strong for your friend's family and for your injured friend as well. I'll be thinking of you guys.

That's terrible. Thoughts and prayers.

Holy crap! praying for the families affected by the accident man. Stay strong man.

biglee: very sorry to hear this man. You are in my thoughts along with their families.

That is a crazy story about you and the change of plans because of the call. Wow. Will for sure keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.
In one way I can't help but feel how incredibly blessed I am, and how thankful I am to be here with my family. On the other hand how saddened I am because one of my coworkers lost his life doing something I do every day. I was one call away from this accident. It truly blows me away.

That is awful. Sorry to hear this.

Sorry to hear that biglee. That's tough.

biglee33, I'm praying for these families today and for you and your co-workers effected by this trajic sudden loss of life.
I'm also praying for you that you will be given some peace in the midst of this storm. Too sad.

Wow Lee, I don't know what to say dude. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend but glad that you are ok. Things happen for a reason, someone had your best interest at mind that night.

Sad to hear about this accident and prayers are lifted up.

Sorry to hear that biglee. Glad that you are OK and will keep the families in my thoughts.

Sorry for this tragic accident! Prayers with you and the families.

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Back