The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd drop a complaint on the GM of the club dude. As a member in that scenario, I would be extremely heated. You deserve a free pass, far more than that dude does.

I just forwarded the email to the club PGA pro running the tournament. I just said, " I thought you would like to see the email I just got from the classy guy you have advancing in your tournament."

Wow.. I just got an email from the "opponent" saying "don't worry about it as the result ended the same as if we had played or not". Someone convince me not to find this guy and do something stupid.

Wow, hard to believe people act this way, I agree with Dan, contacting your gm was a must in this case

Wow.. I just got an email from the "opponent" saying "don't worry about it as the result ended the same as if we had played or not". Someone convince me not to find this guy and do something stupid.

Hmmm I think I know who your opponent was.

Hopefully you guys can really get your match in. Sucks that you lost on a coin flip and then the email was out of line.

Erica wants a new vehicle, which means I'll be car shopping for her. Booo.

Erica wants a new vehicle, which means I'll be car shopping for her. Booo.

I hate that. My wife has had 3 cars in like 4 years. Every time she gets a new car, I get back in my car and see all the things it doesnt have that the new cars have..haha

Her car is in good shape, but it's going to be a tight fit for two kiddos. At least I don't have to pay for it :D

Her car is in good shape, but it's going to be a tight fit for two kiddos. At least I don't have to pay for it :D

Haha me either. Nothing wrong with my wifes car. She traded her car in for an SUV. Lost her job so we sold it. Got a new job and she leased another new car. I was a little jealous..haha

Car talk? Sure!

It's about time to upgrade my wife's SUV. Need something a little bit bigger than what we have now, looking at doing a lease this time around.

Rant; I hate looking at cars.

She's driving a Corolla. Weren't really planning on two when we bought it, but minds change.

Car talk? Sure!

It's about time to upgrade my wife's SUV. Need something a little bit bigger than what we have now, looking at doing a lease this time around.

It's not so much the looking that sucks. It's the whole hassle of dealing with car salesman and going through "the process"

Car talk? Sure!

This kind of surprises me, with all the new tech they create every year..

It's not so much the looking that sucks. It's the whole hassle of dealing with car salesman and going through "the process"
Fortunately for me, a good friend of mine is a Sales Manager at a dealership down here and usually does a lot of the leg work for me.

This kind of surprises me, with all the new tech they create every year..
Ever tried doing it with two kids under the age of 2?

You need to "use" them to your advantage. When you get to the dealer you say there is only so much time before the kids will get restless and when they do you are leaving. So he/she needs to cut through the BS and get to the best numbers immediately. Might just work, especially if the sales person is a parent.

My daughter was 2 months old. It actually worked to our advantage. Went in and told the guy, we have 1 hour so give us your best offer. He actually gave us a great deal and we signed the paperwork.

Fact: We made it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back