The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right dude. I wish. How dare I sit down for 5 minutes when there are things to be done. Ughhh women...haha

Yeah right dude. I wish. How dare I sit down for 5 minutes when there are things to be done. Ughhh women...haha
haha...or you could just sit and get the eye

And I'm guessing you won't get... THE eye.... Just the eye.
exactly. You wont get pink eye. thats contagious. But you will get the stink eye. Now...those can sometimes get confused with one another. That is NEVER a good thing. when you combine the stink eye with pink eye. Feelings get hurt. Relationships are destroyed. Typically nothing good comes from it. In some instances you lose a finger.

Finals week kills me having such a short attention span. I like to study in many short bursts, but my friends just like to study nonstop. It gives me lots of little periods when I'm bored.

what do you sell?

well, the good thing is you get to do nothing.

I sell steam and heat transfer equipment to commercial, industrial, and OEMs. I do a lot of work in pulp and paper, power generation, building heat, and food processing.

exactly. You wont get pink eye. thats contagious. But you will get the stink eye. Now...those can sometimes get confused with one another. That is NEVER a good thing. when you combine the stink eye with pink eye. Feelings get hurt. Relationships are destroyed. Typically nothing good comes from it. In some instances you lose a finger.

*shutters thinking about mixing up the stink eye and pink eye*

I am still laughing at myself. stop

I sell steam and heat transfer equipment to commercial, industrial, and OEMs. I do a lot of work in pulp and paper, power generation, building heat, and food processing.
Interesting dude. I would be LOST...as all of this seems foreign.

I am still laughing at myself. stop

Interesting dude. I would be LOST...as all of this seems foreign.

It has its moments. Lots of training, after hours reading, and trial by fire. Just like anything else.

It has its moments. Lots of training, after hours reading, and trial by fire. Just like anything else.
sounds like the time I used to work for a sister company of Cisco Systems. That is a lot of learning.

Is it wrong that I read the above in a Hank Hill voice?.

Got home from work. Went to take out the garbage and got the biggest back spasm I have ever had. Completely paralyzed me. So much for a good evening.

Rum + BlOps. Night covered.

...Give my love to the wife hahaha

Now damn it bobby

Rum + BlOps. Night covered.

...Give my love to the wife hahaha

Already working the "gotta sit downstairs in my chair so I can sit up straight" angle. Took some meds so Rum not in the cards.

Taste the meat, not the heat.

You dont want drunk Ricky. He is like the incredible hulk but he actually talks.

No Nate. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back