2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie, I appreciate your updates in here man. Since we are both built like stallions, its easy for me to gauge size off your experience. :bomb:

Appreciate you taking one for the team!

Ha, my pleasure man! I finally got to wear the jacket this past weekend and am thoroughly impressed. The comfort is great and there is zero swing restriction, great for the mornings here in the 50's with a little breeze.

cookie, to me...that jacket seems a hair bit too large. only in the shoulders. So ho wmany sizes did you go up from the norm?

I went up one. Normally wear a medium (including the Antigua shirts from the 2012 Morgan Cup) and went to a large in this. If it was any smaller through the shoulders & chest, I fear it would be a bit constricting.

I went up one. Normally wear a medium (including the Antigua shirts from the 2012 Morgan Cup) and went to a large in this. If it was any smaller through the shoulders & chest, I fear it would be a bit constricting.
cool deal. Thanks for the info buddy.

This one will be merged with the Master MC thread soon. Please use existing Cross threads or create a thread to discuss the brand.

Bettinardi is awesome. So are their twitter peeps. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

Awesome company. Sweet news

I am pretty sure I know exactly what irons I will be getting.

A little Morgan Cup press today via Morning Drive and #askannika!!!

Nice man! Me too, just not sure if I am going to go combo or straight up blade.

They still have some up their sleeve for 2013. Are you sure?

Nice job Icey, they like your handle too. #priceless

A little bumpity bump bump!

I can't wait to try all four Bstones I'm looking at and then find a fitting close in early 2013!!!

Nice Icey!!!! Love it! @TheMorganCup right there on the screen! Greatness!

I can't wait to try all four Bstones I'm looking at and then find a fitting close in early 2013!!!

any experiences with any of them? I tried the RX and RXS lines this year and had more success with the RX, but will certainly be trying them all out via a ball fitting at some point

This. I am ordering two dozen tonight to get the free fleece if it is still going on

This one will be merged with the Master thread as well. There are tons of great Bridgestone ball threads to discuss in though.

Great work Icey!

As for irons, I'm fairly certain with what I want to get. I do want a driving 2 iron (I hit one at Golfsmith and was in love), but I'm not sure if Cleveland will let me have one..

Icey that is awesome!

We have said since the announcement of the 3rd Morgan Cup that it would have a more serious tone this year. We have said that the competition aspect would have a more serious tone this year. With that, I can announce right now that there will be format changes to the golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back