The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life needs more day drinking. Or drugging, whichever is frowned upon least in my new workplace.

Found out my dad might be losing his job, has held his position for over 20 years, and is now in jeopardy.

Not good news

Lame, Bmik. Hope it turns out ok for him.

Depending on the drug Paulo, they may encourage it. If productivity goes up everyone is happy.

Found out my dad might be losing his job, has held his position for over 20 years, and is now in jeopardy.

Not good news
Sorry to hear that dude.

cars.com dudes. It beats the hell out of driving around looking, plus you can narrow it down then go look at the cars you like. Once you know what you want, internet sales FTW!

Cars.com is awesome. I took that, plus KBB, plus a couple others that I can't remember to the dealer and flat out demanded things. It's amazing what happens when you walk into a dealership and tell them you're ready to talk to every single dealership in the area to find the right price on your trade and on the car you want.

I need to be day drinking. this is hilarious. I sit back and do nothing...and get treated like this. haha. As life.
I haven't responded to one of your posts today so I know it's not me! :D

Not good news

Sucks man. Fingers crossed it doesn't come to it.

Depending on the drug Paulo, they may encourage it. If productivity goes up everyone is happy.

Right, now I just need them to define 'productivity'.

My life needs more day drinking. Or drugging, whichever is frowned upon least in my new workplace.

They tried testing us for performance enhancing drugs but abandoned the idea as a waste of time. No government worker would ever show up positive for those.

Not good news

That sucks man. My father lost his job after working at the same place for 35 years. Change is not easy especially as people get older. In the end though, my father has a better job and is much happier now. He is 63 so if he can find a job it is possible. Just try to remain positive is all I can really say. I was literally sick to my stomach when I found out and all I could do is worry about my parents but it worked out in the end.

Not good news

Sorry to hear this man, hopefully it works out for him

Bmik that's terrible. Hope things fare well with him and his job.

Not good news

That's terrible dude. My dads company after 24 years fired him and then hired him back under a lower wage.......Merry Christmas right!

Thanks guys. It sucks cause it feels like a bomb has been dropped on us. I just really hope everything work out

Thanks guys. It sucks cause it feels like a bomb has been dropped on us. I just really hope everything work out

We're here if you need to vent dude. My thoughts are with you and your pops. I know first hand how freaking stupid some companies can be, especially around the holidays.

Really sorry to hear bmik. Lots of good thoughts coming from your THP fam, I hope it all works out for the best.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

Rant...doctors offices, why bother having a set time, all I do is wait!

When we went to find out the sex of my daughter, we waited for 45 minutes before getting in the room. Then the doctor waited until the end of the hour long ultrasound to actually tell us. I wanted to strangle her...haha

I just don't have enough hours in a day.

When we went to find out the sex of my daughter, we waited for 45 minutes before getting in the room. Then the doctor waited until the end of the hour long ultrasound to actually tell us. I wanted to strangle her...haha
Just tell the wife to text you, then you dont have to wait...

Just tell the wife to text you, then you dont have to wait...

One and only time I didnt go with my wife to the doctor, she called me up hysterically crying from the office. You already know what happened so I won't bring it up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back