2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It came to me while playing shorter tees in a Winter Series this past weekend. Some of the lines really messed with my head and I ended up overcompensating because of it.

I don't want that same feeling in July playing 6900 up until the MC and then something substantially shorter.

yessir. this or just leave your driver in the car. tee off with only your 3w, 5w or hybo that day. creates for a whole new game of golf.

yessir. this or just leave your driver in the car. tee off with only your 3w, 5w or hybo that day. creates for a whole new game of golf.

This I do sometimes. It really helps.

Callaway'ers, don't know if you caught the tweet last night between Wade and Harry/Chad:
Wade Williams@dogwatchsw
@Callaway_HarryA @HashtagChad Looking at accounts of the golfwrx trip. Wow. Do I dare dream @TheMorganCup #teamcallawaythe same? #fishing

15hNathan Webb@NathanWebb1
This makes me very happy.....RT @Callaway_HarryA @dogwatchsw@HashtagChad @TheMorganCup you guys have no idea!!!!

16hChad Coleman@HashtagChad
@NathanWebb1 @Callaway_HarryA @dogwatchsw@TheMorganCup Ohhhh yeahhhh. You guys don't know what you're in for...

I am happy to say that some of the THPers out here in SoCal are real interested in the Morgan Cup and learning about it and at the same time helping me improve my game. It is a way I can give back to the THP community by sharing the experiences first hand with them and they can help me to become a better golfer by pushing me to improve.

That's a cool way to do it Rhino, get some of those guys to play match play rounds and alternate shot rounds. I think it's cool that you guys are doing that.

I just entered my club's "Match Play" Championship...first time ever entering.....so I got that going for me.

otherwise I will prep and play golf....I may play a round or 2 of alternate shot and see how it goes.

Callaway'ers, don't know if you caught the tweet last night between Wade and Harry/Chad:
Wade Williams@dogwatchsw
@Callaway_HarryA @HashtagChad Looking at accounts of the golfwrx trip. Wow. Do I dare dream @TheMorganCup #teamcallawaythe same? #fishing

This makes me very happy.....RT @Callaway_HarryA @dogwatchsw@HashtagChad @TheMorganCup you guys have no idea!!!!

@NathanWebb1 @Callaway_HarryA @dogwatchsw@TheMorganCup Ohhhh yeahhhh. You guys don't know what you're in for...

Man, I really do love the presence Callaway has taken on twitter regarding the Morgan Cup. I hope you staffers are throwing it back in a big way!

Wade Williams@dogwatchsw

Yeah, that gets me pumped up a bit.

I'm not sure I've ever been looking past Christmas for surprised quite as much as I am right now.

Wade Williams@dogwatchsw

I was following along too, this sounds like something epic on the horizon

Wade Williams@dogwatchsw

Man I am going to be so jealous of you guys if that happens!!

But it will be friggin awesome!! I can't imagine getting to do something like that.

Oh man that sounds like some amazing stuff brewing! Sounds like a trip is in store for the Callaway staffers!!!

Im still confused about the reference to a different golf website. I guess I just do not understand the chatter. Im sure someone can simplify it for me.

Hah, take the THP member route... Don't like your bag? Get a backup!!!!

OFF TOPIC ALERT......

I got a SWEET back up from an awesome THPer. I will post pics later on in the MP Thread!!

Im still confused about the reference to a different golf website. I guess I just do not understand the chatter. Im sure someone can simplify it for me.

JB,

The other website recently had a bunch of staffers out to the Callaway HQ. I happened to see it mentioned in a Callaway tweet and was looking through the pictures of their trip.

That's a cool way to do it Rhino, get some of those guys to play match play rounds and alternate shot rounds. I think it's cool that you guys are doing that.

I thought it was also TBT, we will see how far this goes to help me prepare but it is nice to see the support of fellow THPers.

That potential Callaway trip would be awesome if it were to happen!!! Glad to see all the sponsors stepping up like they are!!

JB,

The other website recently had a bunch of staffers out to the Callaway HQ. I happened to see it mentioned in a Callaway tweet and was looking through the pictures of their trip.

Gotcha. Meaning another site's employees went out there similar to when GG and I have visited. Okay, I get it now.

Yeah buddy. No one does it like THP does it!

LOL......I get it now!

Ironically I did not mean it like that at all. I was just so confused by the entire thing. Im sure context would have helped me, but I was missing it. I will pay closer attention.

I want to challenge all MCrs, volunteers and supporters to take one additional club on every shot in your NevMy round. Put a smooth swing on it and let us know how it worked out for you.

I want to challenge all MCrs, volunteers and supporters to take one additional club on every shot in your NevMy round. Put a smooth swing on it and let us know how it worked out for you.

What's a NevMy round?

What's a NevMy round?

Next. He hit v instead of x then hit M instead of back and y instead of t. Tapatalking. At least that's my guess.

Next. He hit v instead of x then hit M instead of back and y instead of t. Tapatalking. At least that's my guess.

Ok, I didn't know if it was some kind of awesome round I was missing out on

This is the hardest thing for me. I've been working on the for over a month to make it the way I play. For so many years I was the guy that used to just grip and rip. but I will tell you when I do this it feels awesome and I've scored well, and in many cases better than the days of grip and rip. it's mostly a mental thing, and being committed to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back