Attack of the Snowmen!!

Paulie_PGM

Reaction score
Handicap
Fore!

My name is Paul and I'm a Pro Golf Management student at U.N.L. and I hope to graduate in May of 2014. I got so sick of working in jobs with no future I went back to school to do what I love. My first internship was in Waterloo Iowa working for Greg Mason the President of the Iowa section of the P.G.A. It was the most amazing summer I have had. I was able to help Greg with the junior clinics last summer. I found that teaching kid not only will help build the game for my future in golf. It was a blast and something that really was truly rewarding. I joined the forum because I believe that no matter how good or not so good someone is at this amazing game you have something to teach other golfers.

Never stop learning!

Welcome to THP! :wavey:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you and best of luck with your studies. I share your interest in growing the game through introducing kids to it. I try to volunteer my time each summer to organizations to help me that happen.

Fore!

My name is Paul and I'm a Pro Golf Management student at U.N.L. and I hope to graduate in May of 2014. I got so sick of working in jobs with no future I went back to school to do what I love. My first internship was in Waterloo Iowa working for Greg Mason the President of the Iowa section of the P.G.A. It was the most amazing summer I have had. I was able to help Greg with the junior clinics last summer. I found that teaching kid not only will help build the game for my future in golf. It was a blast and something that really was truly rewarding. I joined the forum because I believe that no matter how good or not so good someone is at this amazing game you have something to teach other golfers.

Never stop learning!

haha awesome thread title! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! There is a very helpful thread about the what's in the bag and other must know stuff.

Welcome to THP and hello from Omaha!

Welcome to thp Paul

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the THP and that sounds like fun, I am going to school for golf myself and why not do something for a living you love!?!

Welcome to THP......wouldn't mention snowmen on a golf forum...haha

Dude, fantastic introduction and good on you for helping build the next generation. Welcome to our community.

Welcome to THP glad to have you here

Welcome to THP

Back