2013 THP Invitational Series - Texas - Kicks Off In March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy, but this thing might fill up fast by signup time! I know it's early but from the people that have posted and some others that are pondering, I count 15-20 right now! That's leaving 10-12 spots up for grabs!

That would be ideal of course. Nice way to kick off the 2013 THP Invitational Season with a bang.

Sweet. I should be relocated to Austin, TX well before then and will sign up when it gets posted. This will be the first THP event I've ever been able to attend. The relo is already paying off!

Sweet. I should be relocated to Austin, TX well before then and will sign up when it gets posted. This will be the first THP event I've ever been able to attend. The relo is already paying off!

Don't forget to signup for the Albatross Club so that you can sign up for this event. Looking forward to meeting you!

Am I the only one that checks this thread every 30 minutes waiting on the sign up announcement?

Am I the only one that checks this thread every 30 minutes waiting on the sign up announcement?

Very very soon me thinks.....I have a feeling!!

That was me until JB said the announcement will be after the holidays. But I still check back regularly

Based on the weather around here these days there will not be any outside golf being played for a LONG time. The Texas Inviatational very well could be my first on course action of 2013. That's alright, I'm up for it!

I can't wait for the announcement! I'm hoping I can sign up fast enough to go to my first event!!!!

Dang, saw this thread on the front page and thought I missed the sign up announcement!

For those excited about this one, we will have all the details and signup beginning on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. There will be a new thread with full details.

About time!!! :alien:

Excited!!!

For those excited about this one, we will have all the details and signup beginning on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. There will be a new thread with full details.

Wahoo!!!

Finally some news. I have been continually checking the sight to make sure that I am not missing the DFW sign up. So looking forward to this. I will have family in town that weekend and I have already informed them that I am busy. Come on THP. Let me in this. Don't worry, I wont laugh when cookie swings, already seen it a few times and mine is not much better.

Looking forward to this. Will be watching for sign up this week.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I sure would like to meet the Texas branch of the family but wifey has vetoed this one, whatever we are doing that weekend better be good. If it were the first week, I could have persuaded her with the Canton first Monday.

I sure would like to meet the Texas branch of the family but wifey has vetoed this one, whatever we are doing that weekend better be good. If it were the first week, I could have persuaded her with the Canton first Monday.
Tell her grapevine mills mall would keep her busy. Down town Grapevine would be good too. That is only one little section of the DFW area and there is enough types of shopping things there for her to occupy an entire weekend. Come on over. The drive is not that bad.

The new thread with all of the details will be going up tomorrow at some point. That will open up signup for the event as well.

Thanks for the heads up. Going to have to jump in quickly on these I think. They look like they will fill up and I don't want to miss this.

This is going to be a fun one. A long week away from home but well worth it.

Tell her grapevine mills mall would keep her busy. Down town Grapevine would be good too. That is only one little section of the DFW area and there is enough types of shopping things there for her to occupy an entire weekend. Come on over. The drive is not that bad.

Thanks, I think we are going to one of those long yard sales down in south Georgia. She buys stuff to sell at a flea market. She likes the Canton first Monday and we have been to it a few times when my daughter was working in Dallas. I am going to make a Texas event at some point. Too many "interesting" personalities out there to not want to meet 'em.

Don't forget to signup for the Albatross Club so that you can sign up for this event. Looking forward to meeting you!

Done! Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know it was a perk of membership. Looking forward to it.

Done! Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know it was a perk of membership. Looking forward to it.

No problem and nice job on joining the Albatross Club, definitely worth the investment!!

Signups start here very very soon, this is gonna be a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back