The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds awesome! That course was on my play list for when we move there. Heck im excited for you!

Annual Pass Program
Our Annual Pass Program was designed for the pure golfer. Built around the individual player, the benefits allow for unlimited use of the golf course, practice facility, and clubhouse. The introductory offer of only $2,200/year will not last long and you can sign up at anytime to enjoy all of the following benefits for 365 days:
  • Play unlimited golf with no additional cart fees
  • Unlimited Practice Facility Privileges
  • Ability to book tee times up to 10 days advance
  • 10% discount on full retail merchandise in the golf shop
  • 10% savings on Food and Beverage in The Grille (excludes alcohol)
  • 20% discount on Golf Instruction
  • Free USGA Handicap through the CDGA
  • Special Guest Rates set at $70/player for up to 7 guests per day
  • Access to purchase a locker in the "Player's Locker Room" ($150/year)
  • Access to purchase Bag Storage ($150/year)
  • Personalized TPC Deere Run Bag Tag
  • Spouse and junior add-ons are available

Bam! Tomorrow I will officially be a member of TPC Deere Run!

Good lord, that's such an awesome deal. I'm happy for you JRod.

Annual Pass Program
Our Annual Pass Program was designed for the pure golfer. Built around the individual player, the benefits allow for unlimited use of the golf course, practice facility, and clubhouse. The introductory offer of only $2,200/year will not last long and you can sign up at anytime to enjoy all of the following benefits for 365 days:

That is awesome dude.

Annual Pass Program

We pay $2400.00 per year just for our cart fees (family unlimited). That is a great deal!

Wow. Soooooooo, summer road trip to play golf with JRod, anyone? $70 guest rate? I'll take that all day and run. Sweet deal, JRod.

You're welcome anytime dude!

We will have to get some guys together and shoot up that way. You don't get a tour course experience for that price, very often. Congrats on the membership. That is effing awesome.

Played my first round of the year today! Scored bleh, but I was golfing!

Played my first round of the year today! Scored bleh, but I was golfing!

Golfing bad in January, always trumps not golfing in January. Dude, other than the wind, today was perfect here. I spent about 2 hours on the range.

Jacqui worked a banquet at the golf course this afternoon. She brought home 7-3/4 pounds of Prime Rib.

Just to be clear, that was SEVEN POUNDS, TWELVE OUNCES OF PRIME FREAKING RIB.

Wonder what I am having for dinner tonight.

That sounds good Smalls!

Jrod.. man...what a deal!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Long story short. My big fantastic project caught a huge road block when the design engineer decided that he wanted to open the bid up for "more competition". Which would cause me to lose the bid because my stuff was not the cheapest option. However, this project was at a private university here in Green Bay. I had a meeting with the Machanical Systems Manager and Facilities Manager at the college. They didn't like hearing that the equipment they wanted was probably not going to be selected.

So they informed me that they are mostl likely going to reject any bid that does not include my equipment. And force a rebid of only my equipment. That is how business gets done.

I jsut have to hope that the "most likely reject" turns into a "definately reject."

First off, GolfTEC officially opened their new store here yesterday. As soon as I could I booked an evaluation for this Saturday. I was hoping to get in on the Training Camp deal and I asked my wife about it. She said she would phone them today and check it out.

During the day today she emailed me and said, go the evaluation on Saturday I pit the money in the bank for you already. As for the lessons we will talk when I get home. I thought it was code for the usual "prepare to be disappointed".

BUT she got home and nearly knocked me on my butt with "6 months of lessons and practice is a way better deal than training camp so why don't you do that?".

Man do I ever love her!

Sounds like a keeper! That's awesome

First off, GolfTEC officially opened their new store here yesterday. As soon as I could I booked an evaluation for this Saturday. I was hoping to get in on the Training Camp deal and I asked my wife about it. She said she would phone them today and check it out.

During the day today she emailed me and said, go the evaluation on Saturday I pit the money in the bank for you already. As for the lessons we will talk when I get home. I thought it was code for the usual "prepare to be disappointed".

BUT she got home and nearly knocked me on my butt with "6 months of lessons and practice is a way better deal than training camp so why don't you do that?".

Man do I ever love her!

Wow, she is awesome for sure, congrats.

That is the ticket! Enjoy getting better

Cant wait for Jrod to invite me to Deere Run.

You should come some time. We have a new Nicklaus course opening up in April too.
I do have family in Chicago... How close is that?

2.5 hours from Midway and 3 max from O'hare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back