2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Dang. You putting all kinds of pressure on me. I won't let you down though. I cleaned out a spot last night for the trophy

I'm just makin them think it's you they have to worry about so I can sneak in under the radar and grab the win for us

Only thing you will be sneaking is mine and bulldog's trophy from out of your room when bulldog is asleep!

From what bulldog says about his snoring I'm pretty sure I could sneak his bed out from under him without waking him up

Im dead man lying. Lmao

Sent from my DROID X2

Dang. You putting all kinds of pressure on me. I won't let you down though. I cleaned out a spot last night for the trophy
How'd you get in my vehicle to create that spot?!

Have we ever heard more about the Callaway guys and what they're planning for this? Are they still coming?

I think they are too caught up in the #grandaddy talk right now. At this point with Hawk being accepted I wonder if they arent questioning their decision to make the challenge here in DFW and with the #grandaddy.

Have we ever heard more about the Callaway guys and what they're planning for this? Are they still coming?
They better bring helmets.

I think they are too caught up in the #grandaddy talk right now. At this point with Hawk being accepted I wonder if they arent questioning their decision to make the challenge here in DFW and with the #grandaddy.
Kinda what I was thinking too.

I'll just pummel them on the golf course, no need for physical violence on my sponsors! Perhaps they'd be interesting in serving up some head butts WITH us though.

Kinda what I was thinking too.

I'll just pummel them on the golf course, no need for physical violence on my sponsors! Perhaps they'd be interested in serving up some head butts WITH us though.

I like this. A lot.

I'd assume they are still coming. As for the rest of the details, who knows?

How'd you get in my vehicle to create that spot?!

I can see now I'm going to have to ride in the back seat on the way home to make sure you don't try to get your hands on MY trophy.

I'm still excited about the news that Buck and I are paired together. I'm not sure my excitement tolerance can continue to handle these levels that are going around here lately.

But I'd love to hear more about beating Team Callaway anyway, especially with the #Granddaddy happenings

This is true, if they come on the Sunday round I plan on going full Nike Covert Promo ad with my new Callaway X-Hot driver from winning Saturday's Event.

"Sorry Mr hashtag!!!!!!................no I'm not" ^_-

Last edited:
I cant wait for this event to get here....weather was perfect here today....70* and not a breath of wind....clear blue skies!

I cant wait for this event to get here....weather was perfect here today....70* and not a breath of wind....clear blue skies!

A couple of days ago, the accuweather.com 15 day forecast had it cloudy with highs in the mid to upper 50s. Now, it's looking like mid to low 70s with possible cloudiness. It's getting better and better as the days go by.

A couple of days ago, the accuweather.com 15 day forecast had it cloudy with highs in the mid to upper 50s. Now, it's looking like mid to low 70s with possible cloudiness. It's getting better and better as the days go by.

g64073g6864.gif

Just got off the phone with the Callaway Guys and they are so excited about this one.

Just got off the phone with the Callaway Guys and they are so excited about this one.
Wow...wasn't expecting that from them?! I mean, they are coming all this way just to get beat by 36 THP'ers but I do like their excitement about that! :D

Wow...wasn't expecting that from them?! I mean, they are coming all this way just to get beat by 36 THP'ers but I do like their excitement about that! :D

Some folks are just funny like that Nate, they enjoy getting whupped up on.

Excellent. Can't wait to hear what's in store for this one. It's quietly getting overshadowed by all the exciting #grandaddy talk and the #getexcited Vegas event. Those are great but neither of them are NEXT WEEK.

It'll be great to get the Callaway boys with their hair down.

Now about this blind draw thing, not crazy about it. I had already discussed playing with a couple guys I hadn't seen in a while. What say the entire group?

Now about this blind draw thing, not crazy about it. I had already discussed playing with a couple guys I hadn't seen in a while. What say the entire group?

Sunday or Friday? A few of us have never played with anyone before. If everyone just wants to play with their buddies then the rest of us will just make new buddies.

I am cool either way Freddie, understand where you are coming from. Whatever everyone wants to do is cool with me man.

Back