The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puts things into perspective

ube7atuv.jpg

Puts things into perspective

ube7atuv.jpg

Thankfully she doesnt favor her Daddy! Hehe. Those 3D Ultrasounds are awesome, eh Deano? Congrats buddy!

Thankfully she doesnt favor her Daddy! Hehe. Those 3D Ultrasounds are awesome, eh Deano? Congrats buddy!

Yea freaking technology

Yea freaking technology

I remember when I was with my sister and she had a 3d ultrasound. I knew my niece was going to love being the center of attention when she pushed her face right up so we could see it. It had to be one of the coolest things that I ever saw.

I remember when I was with my sister and she had a 3d ultrasound. I knew my niece was going to love being the center of attention when she pushed her face right up so we could see it. It had to be one of the coolest things that I ever saw.

was she holding an iPhone?:alien:

It was an honest question

One foot in your mouth wasn't enough you had to go and stick the other one in there.

was she holding an iPhone?:alien:

Had to go and be a jerk about my nice memory:tongue:

It was an honest question

One foot in your mouth wasn't enough you had to go and stick the other one in there.

I have a big mouth
I had to check to be sure this wasn't JB and GG going back and forth again!

Two solid ball striking days in a row :bulgy-eyes:! Hopefully I remember how to do this next week in my match play tournament :thumb:

I had to check to be sure this wasn't JB and GG going back and forth again!

Haha oh we are on a whole different level. You haven't seen anything yet.

This how I watched the WGC. Fantastic afternoon.

agy9etep.jpg

I miss my kids being that little....at least for a minute or two. Enjoy it Blu.

I miss my kids being that little....at least for a minute or two. Enjoy it Blu.

Thank you. I forgot what it was like to have one that little. It's a blast. But we're done now. We have our carload of kids.

That's awesome Blu!

Great picture Blu, man that takes me back to some great times. Enjoy it, they get away fast.

got a new job. Starts in a couple of weeks

Congrats Threeboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back