Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a part in this, tweeted and posted!!

If someone isn't a member of the Albatross Club yet and this hasn't made them join then there is something wrong with them in the head

Hell yes!

I think this is one of the most incredible things ever created and would love to be a part of the #grandaddy of them all!

THP and Callaway, never ceasing to amaze!

@The_RealJrod

Of course I want to be apart of #Grandaddy of Em All.

@mikedean441

I would absolutely love to be a part of the #Grandaddy of Em All! Thank THP and Callaway!

@chewie6969

the #Grandaddy of Em All is truly something special.

i would love to be part of Hawk's team of trusted THPer's, who will be victorious over the ZooCrew.

It would TRULY be a dream come true to get to represent Team THP in the #Grandaddy. Truly and completely.

@Jman_THP

Thats awesome!!! I mean....awesome!!!

I hope to be one of Hawks team mates!

I would be extremely Honored to be apart of the #Grandaddy of Em All!!! There's no doubt in my mind that I want to be on #TeamTHP! This is going to go down in golf history for sure! Incredible isnt the proper word, we need one like FANTABTECULAR! Thank you so much to THP & Callaway golf!!! You all are the best and killing it this year!!!

@MJM010

The Prize
A spot on Team THP in the Grandaddy Of Em All
Airfare to California
Hotel Accommodations
Transportation from Carlsbad to Palm Springs
Competition Rounds of Golf
A Tour of Callaway HQ
Dinners with the ZooCrew & Team THP
Grandaddy Golf Bag
Scripted Apparel
And So Much More
This is just INSANE

Oh God yes I would love to be a part of the Grandaddy of them all! Send me in coach.

@vman133

What a an opportunity you have given to us to be a part of something never before seen of this magnitude! It would be an honor to be a part of the #Grandaddy of Em All, I want to be on the team!

@dpilcher13

How incredible is this. Would love to be a part of the #Grandaddy of them all. Huge thanks to Callaway and THP!

@checkeredone

I would love...LOVE to be a part of the #Grandaddy of Em All!!

@JMann62

I want to be a part of the #grandaddy!

@jjblugold

I would love to be part of the #Grandaddy of Them All. This is going to be epic.

Twitter: @sdiamondATL

(Shoe size is 14, FWIW)

Definitely want to be part of the #GranDaddy of em all

@Xarraan

Holy Moly! This is going to be sooooo awesome! Even just reading about it.

This is a very cool event best of luck to everyone

Taking part of this event would be a dream for any golf addict like myself. Having it be Callaway just makes it even better and I'm obviously a huge fan of their equipment, especially the direction they have taken their 2013 line up.

Representing a great site like THP would truly be a humbling experience and I'd do my absolute best to represent the members as they ought to be.

Thank you THP and Callaway for having a chance at something like this. Congrats ahead of time to the first 1 of 7 that is selected through this contest.

JimmyG
@JimmyGalls

OMG !

I really really really want to be part of the Team THP #Grandaddy of them all event!

I really really really NEED to be a member of TEAM THP for the #Grandaddy of them all event !

This would be an amazing, once in a lifetime opportunity to represent THP in the #Grandaddy.

@jank1434

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back