The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's after 6:30 and you can still see outside! Summer's a-comin'!

Family friend who went into the hospital late last week is out of her coma and doing significantly better. She's in ICU and her heart isn't damaged from the incident. She suffered a heart attack and it caused everything to go haywire. Doctors aren't sure what caused it yet. Only really big concern right now is she's on dialysis as her kidneys aren't doing so hot at the moment. Small steps though right?

Family friend who went into the hospital late last week is out of her coma and doing significantly better. She's in ICU and her heart isn't damaged from the incident. She suffered a heart attack and it caused everything to go haywire. Doctors aren't sure what caused it yet. Only really big concern right now is she's on dialysis as her kidneys aren't doing so hot at the moment. Small steps though right?

So happy to hear that buddy. Continued prayers out to you guys.

Awesome!! Glad to hear this ward

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Glad to hear Mike!! Definitely a step in the right direction man.

Good news Mike!

Talked to the groundskeeper at my local course, if the weather stays nice they might open the course next week.

Good news Mike, glad to hear it.

Wow, what an ordeal your friend went through! What a blessing there isn't any heart damage from the heart attack. Dialysis isn't fun - 3x/week for hemo and every day for PD, but she wouldn't last long without dialysis. Hopefully her kidneys recover and she won't need a kidney transplant or be on dialysis forever.

Wow, what an ordeal your friend went through! What a blessing there isn't any heart damage from the heart attack. Dialysis isn't fun - 3x/week for hemo and every day for PD, but she wouldn't last long without dialysis. Hopefully her kidneys recover and she won't need a kidney transplant or be on dialysis forever.

I agree, but even dialysis is better than opposite result.

Appreciate all the warm thoughts guys. Yet another reason why this place is incredible.

Good news Mike!

Almost opening season on the Callaway Crew...so excited for you guys and awesome times to be had this weekend!

I may be the most excited I have ever been for Golf this year
I got new Irons
Strong possibility I'll be getting new wedges
Very very strong chance I'll be meeting some THPers this year
Small chance I could participate In the #grandaddy
And so much more.

So excited for the grandaddy winner #1 tomorrow. Gonna be an awesome day for someone!

Wrong Thursday #therealJrod. One week to go!

Somebody next week is going to get a whole lot awesomer.

Wrong Thursday #therealJrod. One week to go!

He's rightfully excited though...just gettin a jump on everybody else.

made it through a round without too much back pain. shot a 43 with an 8 on a hole where i lost a ball OB, then hit the pin from 120 out, but it kicked about 30 feet away on the uphill side and the pin was about 5 feet from the edge..

Happy days!

- My daughter is happy, starting to walk!
- I got my new work laptop, 15" Retina Macbook Pro! Yay!
- Going on the 23rd to South Africa for a business trip, could maybe get a round of golf also!
- It was -18° Celsius this morning, but the sun is shining!

We had our 3rd quarter sales meeting yesterday & found out I am the only salesman over his quota. Pretty good feeling since I only started at this company in September & I'm the newest guy that wasn't given a customer list.
Walked out of the meeting to find a $20K purchase order on my desk. It was a good day.

We had our 3rd quarter sales meeting yesterday & found out I am the only salesman over his quota. Pretty good feeling since I only started at this company in September & I'm the newest guy that wasn't given a customer list.
Walked out of the meeting to find a $20K purchase order on my desk. It was a good day.

That's awesome man, great job!!

That is awesome news! Glad she is doing better.

Thinking about making a major life change over the next year or so. Havent decided yet because there are a few outside factors but my wife is so supportive and it makes everything much easier.

Thinking about making a major life change over the next year or so. Havent decided yet because there are a few outside factors but my wife is so supportive and it makes everything much easier.

Nice man what do you have in the works?

Nice man what do you have in the works?

Prefer to not discuss details until I make a decision but it's pretty huge for me. Something I have wanted to do for a long time and never had the courage / support to do. If and when I decide you guys will be the first to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back