What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's lesson must have awakened the Kracken....hehehe

Had Eagle putts on #1 and #9....4 birdies is a ton for me!

scorecard3-13_zps70d82aa1.png

Wow heck of a round tbt

Wow heck of a round tbt

Thanks bro....scary part is I had those 2 eagle putts...the one on 9 was only 18 feet and I lipped it out and I missed 2 other birdie putts....I really hit the ball well today, just hope it wasn't a one time thing.

Way to go TBT!!

I got the bad shots out of my game tonight. Played bogey golf with a quad. Did nothing right.

Wow, great round TBT!

Thanks guys....Cookie that's what I am afraid of..that I used up all my good shots today...haha

Great stuff Tim!!!

TBT this should just be building your confidence to an all time high. Next time you play KNOW you can do it and go out and do it, don't even allow your mind to consider anything but this level of golf. Great work man, congrats on the score!

Yesterday's lesson must have awakened the Kracken....hehehe

Had Eagle putts on #1 and #9....4 birdies is a ton for me!

scorecard3-13_zps70d82aa1.png

Is this a personal best? I guess it kind of answers my question from your GolfTec thread if you think all the $ GolfTec charges is worth it.

Started league play tonight. 9 holes every Wednesday evening. Shot 48 @ Bear Creek wwest course front 9. To be honest, I was quite pleased with 7 holes. I had to major blow up holes tht really killed the score. And the pins were in some really funky places. It was a grea time though. Got to play with sepfeiff, threeboysdad, and cookie. Always a good time playing golf with these guys.

Is this a personal best? I guess it kind of answers my question from your GolfTec thread if you think all the $ GolfTec charges is worth it.

Not a personal best..that's 77, but it the first time in almost a year that I broke 80. And yes, the lessons at GolfTec are fantastic.

TBT this should just be building your confidence to an all time high. Next time you play KNOW you can do it and go out and do it, don't even allow your mind to consider anything but this level of golf. Great work man, congrats on the score!

Thanks bro...I appreciate it...it's really nice when things come together like that

81 today
41/40

Not a personal best..that's 77, but it the first time in almost a year that I broke 80. And yes, the lessons at GolfTec are fantastic.
Great job Tim. Love seeing the hard work paying off for you. Now just #bringit this weekend. The Callaway folks think they know what they are getting themselves into. Sounds like you may have something to say about that.

Great job Tim. Love seeing the hard work paying off for you. Now just #bringit this weekend. The Callaway folks think they know what they are getting themselves into. Sounds like you may have something to say about that.

Gonna try...one thing to do it at my home course where I know every nook and cranny...Now I gotta get it to travel.

Gonna try...one thing to do it at my home course where I know every nook and cranny...Now I gotta get it to travel.
You can do it. TBD needs to give you a few pointers Friday night over a few beverages. He's played the course a few times. Just to let you know, it is a long drive from his place to the course Saturday morning. So don't keep grandpa up to late Friday night.

Time for TripleBogieTim to change his name to TripleBirdieTim!

Nice round Tim!!! Looking forward to seeing ya this weekend!

Don't know as I didn't keep score but it was not good. Pushed or sliced or hit fat all day long. But I did enjoy the round as I played with 3 high school seniors that my wife taught back in the third grade. Two are on the school golf team and are good players. Just a fun day on the links even if I played really bad.

88 on an extremely cold windy day at Royce Brook in NJ. Not sure I've played in anything as cold!! First to arrive at the course and it had not even opened. 8:30 tee time and went straight out at 8:05 on the back 9 first, didn't see another player until we finished the 18 and saw two other fools on the 3rd.

Finished the round in 3 hours, 6 pars which was amazing considering the cold and wind, not sure I've had that many on this course ever. Second round of the year for me so I've got to be happy with that.

88 on an extremely cold windy day at Royce Brook in NJ. Not sure I've played in anything as cold!! First to arrive at the course and it had not even opened. 8:30 tee time and went straight out at 8:05 on the back 9 first, didn't see another player until we finished the 18 and saw two other fools on the 3rd.

Finished the round in 3 hours, 6 pars which was amazing considering the cold and wind, not sure I've had that many on this course ever. Second round of the year for me so I've got to be happy with that.

East or west?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

East or west?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

East. A little bit more cover on the east and I imagine the one guy we did see on the west course could very well be dead from hypothermia or at the very least he will have frost bite.

Its so wide open with no cover from the wind its not funny, played both sides and to be honest the public side (east) is the better of the two.

43/44=87 at Colorado National with J4U.

11/14 Fairways :clapp: 2/18 GIR :at-wits-end: 29 putts :thumb:

Obviously my lack of hitting greens is keeping me from really scoring good. The frustrating part is that it is usually with a short iron or wedge in my hand.

Gorgeous day though. Here is a view of #10 looking back at the clubhouse and the mountains.
2013-03-14_12-18-10_916.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back