The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Still thinking about it. Thinking.....thinking......thinking.....payment sent!

What??? You are going now? Eddie and Phil are in? Man.....ok, I'm going to go ask over lunchtime......you may not have to ban me Cookie/WE, she may throw my computer out after our lunch date.

What??? You are going now? Eddie and Phil are in? Man.....ok, I'm going to go ask over lunchtime......you may not have to ban me Cookie/WE, she may throw my computer out after our lunch date.

Now that you're actually serious, it's going to sell out while you're watching your computer fall x feet to the ground.

Dan

BOOM! Glad you are in Phillip!!

Come on Nate!! Without you there Nookie just becomes "ookie"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate's gonna do it!! I can sense these things.

Happy anniversary! Lol

even if they ban you I will reinstate you so you can take more abuse in here haha

By my count we're at 28, including 11 west coast THPrs (see ** below). Come on west coasters, get on in this! If we don't step up for this incredible Invitiational we're not going to see The Range Finder west of the Mississippi any time soon...plus that, I've got a whole beer riding on this so we need 12 more signups in the next hour and 15 minutes :)

1. War Eagle
  2. Jman
  3. mcoook77
  4. J4U
  5. JeffReedMO
  6. Sighman23
  7. Howzat
  8. C-Mac13**
  9. Michigan Slice
  10. Tequila4Kapp**
  11. Dance_Business
  12. thetopdogg
  13. gcruz86**
  14. dleavitt39**
  15. milehighgolfer**
  16. syndicate559**
  17. Puttin4Bird
  18. Daabiistyle
  19. White Rhino**
  20. RoundersRob**
  21. afwcardinal
  22. RadRob**
  23. Jugger18
  24. c0oncept**
  25. DufferToo**
  26. TripleBogieTim
  27. v.man
  28. mikedean441
    Buckjob
    Tadashi70
    Canadan
    sharkhat
    JRod
    d_in_la
    adwillingham
    fupresti
    lowfi
    shanep
    threeboysdad

Here is what I could put together to update the UNOFFICIAL list. If I didn't miss anyone, we are at 39!

Nate better hurry up lunch!

I have no knowledge of any of this, but keep in mind, until someone makes payment for the event, they are not "in" and remain on a list. We will call it a waiting list. I know some people have jumped in and sent PM's, but I do not believe everybody has paid for their spot yet for whatever reason.

Could Nate be #40 to round out the field?

Nate clearly should have brought the wife around when I was in Texas, she'd love me and he'd get to go to Vegas. Duh. Rookie mistake by a vet like Nate....baffles my mind how it could happen.

I have no knowledge of any of this, but keep in mind, until someone makes payment for the event, they are not "in" and remain on a list. We will call it a waiting list. I know some people have jumped in and sent PM's, but I do not believe everybody has paid for their spot yet for whatever reason.

*GASP* who would dare sit on a waiting list for this great event!!!! How could someone go so far as to PM but not pay :p don't lose your spots people!!!

Dan

Nate clearly should have brought the wife around when I was in Texas, she'd love me and he'd get to go to Vegas. Duh. Rookie mistake by a vet like Nate....baffles my mind how it could happen.

Clearly he underestimated the power of Jake,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is what I could put together to update the list. If I didn't miss anyone, we are at 39!

I believe that Golf4Life said he was coming, and he's not on your list. But according to JB's earlier post, maybe not 100% of the above have paid yet, so the only "official" list is the one GG is keeping.

Jake I need you to work over the GF.. Call her, meet her for coffee... hell, stop by my place for lunch and let her know whats up!

EDIT: I'm deleting my unofficial list as it is clearly out of synch with GG's post a page or two later which explains where we are at with sign ups. No need to cause confusion around who is in, who isn't in and how full the event is.

Once JB/GG tell us it is full maybe we can choose to create an accurate list by having people who have received payment confirmation add their own name to a list or something.

Last edited:
Nate you better get in on this bro! gonna be a great trip!

So I had a dream about Vegas last night because of this...6 months can't come soon enough

Just sitting here thinking how crazy it is to see so many of the TX THP Invitational attendees signing up for this. Just a few days removed, memories fresh in our mind and we want more.

Feel bad for those on the fence especially if they attend an Invitational and this is then full. Can't miss event!

This is so true, I had such a good time just could not miss this one.

This is exciting! Pumped to see all these names, this one shall live on forever I think!

The list appears to have been a thread killer. Remember people, this is an unofficial list. There very well could be a spot or two that aren't finalized/confirmed. Get those signups in!

Back