The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an awesome experience ^^^^^^^^^^ . Congrats on your journey to hallow grounds :thumb:. First time visitor?

Is not, but it feels like my first time each time I get to go. It really is special.

Nate, I think you might be confused. The Vegas Invitational is in SEPTEMBER and in LAS VEGAS. It is not in April in Augusta.
Now you see why my wife is about to cut my you know what off me............she keeps telling me right now that she hasn't agreed to this event yet. Tough Cookie to break but I guess I can't blame her and all, she hasn't even received her anniversary gift yet.

Is not, but it feels like my first time each time I get to go. It really is special.

Now you see why my wife is about to cut my you know what off me............she keeps telling me right now that she hasn't agreed to this event yet. Tough Cookie to break but I guess I can't blame her and all, she hasn't even received her anniversary gift yet.

Can the gift be returned to pay for vegas?

Finally get to hit some balls tomorrow! It's been crazy busy lately which is another blessing.

Several hours later, the pipes are cleaned out and the water is once again flowing to the sewer. Just $120 for all that time. Money well spent.

Finally get to hit some balls tomorrow! It's been crazy busy lately which is another blessing.
Nice dude! You've been crazy busy, but that's a good thing man.

PF Changs. Doesn't get much happy happy joy joyier than that.

THPing on Tapatalk

QFT, I know exactly what you mean Nate. Congrats on scoring tickets.

Awesome, alway good to get out and swing the clubs, especially when business demands that you are unable to. Happy for you TB.

Awesome, alway good to get out and swing the clubs, especially when business demands that you are unable to. Happy for you TB.

Thanks Dawg!

THPing on Tapatalk

Until you look at the nutrition facts and realize you just took 10 years off your life. :alien:

PF Changs is so good but it is by far the most unhealthy to come out of any restaurant sadly.

It's Friday and next week is Spring Break a whole week off! Then the week after Myrtle Beach for my Bachelor Party! Sweeeeet

Another 5 mins or so and I will be shutting down my PC and then no work for 10 days :bananadance:

THPing on Tapatalk

Glad you had a happy birthday dinner.

KellyBo and I have 12 THP'ers coming to our home course (Monroe CC) next Saturday for some golf! We booked an extra tee time to add four more if necessary!

http://www.monroegcc.com/

Great going! I wish I could join ya. We just got 5" of snow a couple of days ago! I would LOVE to go down south right now!! My cabin fever has reached a new high. Hitting balls indoors, even with simulators, has gotten REAL stale!!

I hate you for this!

Had to use the last of my annual leave so 4 days used for 10 days off :D but got loads to do while I am off so there won't be time for golf unfortunately

KellyBo and I have 12 THP'ers coming to our home course (Monroe CC) next Saturday for some golf! We booked an extra tee time to add four more if necessary!

http://www.monroegcc.com/

Damn I wish I was one of those playing...this weather is doing my head in now

Life is wonderful and it's been a great week of alone time for myself and the Doc, that's all the HHJJ I need.

Nice to escape the day to day drama!

Life is wonderful and it's been a great week of alone time for myself and the Doc, that's all the HHJJ I need.

Nice to escape the day to day drama!

You know it would have been better if me and Jake were there.. But I bet it was still great time.

Secured a summer job finally. Back at the golf course again, but with a raise this year. Glad that taken care of, this is the closest I've ever come to starting summer break without a job.

You know it would have been better if me and Jake were there.. But I bet it was still great time.

Indeed it would have, banned from Disney for life, oh the stories we'd have had.

I'll be leaving work in less than an hour to go get (atleast) 9 in and have tee times for Saturday and Sunday. Going to be a good weekend.

So why did you go?

I got sent down because of someone accused me of saying certain racial slurs that I didn't actually say. I don't feel the need to explain the details but there were others who did get punished. I don't know why I was ever even called down to the office...

done painting!!! 1 room down, 4 to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back