SPOT OPEN - 2013 THP Outing

I might hop on this. Gotto check schedule.

One question. Did the last person get their deposit back? Do I need another deposit
or does the person that dropped out cover that? Thanks.
This would be great if you joined us. You'll have to put your own deposit down. But please verify with GG

boy that is crazy tempting. I still haven't gotten my sticks yet though...

Last year, securing a spot at the demo day took me from an observer of THP to a participant. Here I am 11 months later and THP has provided me with new friends, experiences, and it's taken my love of golf to a whole new level. If you're on the fence about this trip I encourage you to make it happen.

Not on the fence, I WANT to go. But the military might have other plans for me.......

Not on the fence, I WANT to go. But the military might have other plans for me.......

Hopefully Uncle Sam will let you off for the weekend!

Up to the top this goes, hopefully someone can snatch this one up quick

Can't believe I am just now seeing this and I really hope there is nothing bad going on for the person who had to withdraw. I too encourage anyone pondering weather or not to attend to go ahead and jump on this spot, it will be one of the best golf experiences of your life and you will make some great memories with some great folks.

Last edited:
Bump for Wednesday morning, let's get this thing filled!

I'm hoping Barberakb is getting the OK as we speak, need to get this spot filled.

Hoping he gets the OK as well. BTW where is Chunky, he clearly could sell a set of his irons and make this happen.

Anyone stationed at Cannon needs an awesome trip like this!!

Bump. Come on people, jump on this thing and come have a great time.

I bet there is a new THP'er near the Orlando area just dying to come to this outing? Maybe they are afraid of internet golfers. Well let me tell you this is the safest , most enjoyable, and highly memorable trip you will ever take. Is there a piece of equipment you have been wanting to try? Most likely it will be at this outing. Is there some friends you would like to make family? No doubt you will and can do it at the outing! Don't miss out on this golf outing, because once we start posting and showing pics about how much fun we are having, you will be crying in ya soup :crying:.

This isn't filled yet? Who's it gonna be?

Lets get this filled!

I bet there is a new THP'er near the Orlando area just dying to come to this outing? Maybe they are afraid of internet golfers. Well let me tell you this is the safest , most enjoyable, and highly memorable trip you will ever take. Is there a piece of equipment you have been wanting to try? Most likely it will be at this outing. Is there some friends you would like to make family? No doubt you will and can do it at the outing! Don't miss out on this golf outing, because once we start posting and showing pics about how much fun we are having, you will be crying in ya soup :crying:.
That was me my first year on THP, I don't plan for it to happen again.

Any luck yet?

Jman is paying for my plane ticket so I can make it.

That was me my first year on THP, I don't plan for it to happen again.

Amen. The last two for me, couldn't swing it and regretted it each time.

Jman is paying for my plane ticket so I can make it.

Dude. Don't tempt me.

I could trade you a putter you could sell for airfare....

Dude. Don't tempt me.

I could trade you a putter you could sell for airfare....

My wife would kill me bro I'm already leaving her in Iowa for Vegas this might push her over the edge.

My wife would kill me bro I'm already leaving her in Iowa for Vegas this might push her over the edge.

Valid point there, valid indeed.

I still wish you could though, that won't change.

Back