A Special Song Gave Me Chills

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
By the end, it is so special. The chants just show the unity that we have as a nation.

dude I heard this on the radio today, chills and almost teared up man.

I got chills watching this twice on Sportscenter. We are a nation bound by freedoms that other don't agree with or understand. Displays like this just me proud to be an American.

That was awesome.

I turned the game on last night just for this, knew it was going to be something special.

Say what you want about hockey but I am so proud to be a hockey fan. That was just amazing.

I hope the bastards responsible see this, you can't break us.

It brought a chill last night watching it. You won't break the bear

Oooof. That's pretty amazing right there.

Incredible. Hadnt seen that yet, but am glad I watched.

This is great

Wow. That will leave a guy speechless

Team USA all the way!

USA. USA.

Sports has an amazing way of bringing people together after tragedy.

By the end, it is so special. The chants just show the unity that we have as a nation.

That was unreal. I love hockey, and love the passion that comes out at hockey games from the special breed that are hockey fans, but that was truly special right there.

Solid chills.

Buffalo ended up winning the game in a shootout. After the game both teams skated to center ice together and saluted the fans to a standing ovation.

That was fantastic! thanks for posting it JB.

Last edited:
Loved how the Bruins and Sabres both raised their sticks after the game. So awesome. I was a programmer for a local radio station here when I was 19 and usually ran the board for sporting events. I remember when Jack Buck recited his poem at sold out Busch just days after 9/11. I sat there at the control station and sobbed like a baby. I just remember thinking, were good now, we have baseball and everything is fine. It's amazing how certain things can just cut through the confusion, the anger, and the pain and just make us feel good again.

#BostonStrong

Buffalo ended up winning the game in a shootout. After the game both teams skated to center ice together and saluted the fans to a standing ovation.
I haven't seen a video of that only pictures.

I haven't seen a video of that only pictures.

I saw it on NHL Network last night. I cant search youtube from work but I am sure there is a video somewhere of it.

I ended up watching it 2-3 times last night as I kept getting goosebumps.

The Red Sox are home on Friday and I have no doubt the national anthem will be just as powerful.

Back