The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just blasted my neighbors mailbox with my SUV, the one neighbor I don't like, while it will cost me some cash, i laughed watching it fall apart...

What brought this on!?

Im guessing Mike did it on purpose. He has a nasty mean streak. What a vandal.

At the Muse concert with my wife. First date since the baby was born 9 months ago.

At the Muse concert with my wife. First date since the baby was born 9 months ago.

Awesome, will be a killer concert dude. Enjoy!!

Concert was by far the best concert I had ever gone to. They are just amazing. 2 things that were especially awesome. 1) All merch proceeds went to Hurricane Sandy relief in NJ/NY 2) They played the star spangled banner Jimmy Hendrix style and when it finished the place erupted into a USA USA USA chant. I definitely got chills. Just an awesome awesome night.

4 years ago today I met the love of my life and i couldn't be happier to have such an amazing woman by my side :alien2:

Congrats to both you and Regina!

4 years ago today I met the love of my life and i couldn't be happier to have such an amazing woman by my side :alien2:

Happy anniversary to you two.

Just wrote my last exam of the year. Let summer officially begin.

Congrats, Kelly!

Congrats David!

Congrats Kelly!

No idea where to put this, so here will do.

Started Atkins Induction again last Sunday in an effort to get down to 190 by the time of the outing and there everafter, having lost 40+ lbs on Atkins before I know it works for me and I believe in it. Started last Sunday at 208, weighed in at 200.2 this morning. This makes me incredibly HHJJ-ful.

Had to share somewhere!

Saturday project complete. Installed dual matching pergolas with retractable awning on the back deck. Love it!

Wife and I knocked it out in about 5 hours.

ybesysyn.jpg

gehu8e4u.jpg

Those pergolas look great! :thumb:

i will be 17 years old 17 hours from right now.

nice job with the awnings, cookie. looks great.

Saturday project complete. Installed dual matching pergolas with retractable awning on the back deck. Love it!

ybesysyn.jpg

gehu8e4u.jpg

Nice job cookie! Looks great. You sound like me doing all my own installs to save money.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

ybesysyn.jpg

gehu8e4u.jpg

Looks great. Congrats on a completed project.

I'm starting to feel like a real suburbanite, played 18 then came home cut the grass & got on the weed eater. Even commented to the wife how the neighbors need to mow their grass.

My Dad bought me John Mayer tickets for me and him to go see Mayer on September 27th. He is without a doubt my favorite artist of all time so to say I'm pumped is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back