2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
two members of Team Hackers are now the only 2-time THP Hall of Famers.....just sayin'
Confidence is high now, it won't be come July!!!

3u7y8uhe.jpg

More pics in the Odyssey Putter Thread!

I rolled one of these in Golf Galaxy on Friday....and I made everything with it!!!

I have said it before...it's a #7 on steriods!!

I rolled one of these in Golf Galaxy on Friday....and I made everything with it!!!

That sounds like a good thing!!! Don't let the USGA hear you they may ban it!!!

I have yet to get this on a real green but think I'm playing Wed and Fri so will see then. Isn't it just so stable when you take it back Tim?!

After watching the first two invitationals of 2013 I can't wait for July, I'm so jealous of the fun that occurs at THP events, I got my first taste of it in Des Moines last year, freaking IOWA!!!! I can't wait to experience it all over again.

Ya know once you get a feel for the greens there, putts just roll into the cup. They sell more putters that way..LOL

Yeah. I am a much better putter in the store also. LOL.

two members of Team Hackers are now the only 2-time THP Hall of Famers.....just sayin'

Bullfrog deserved it, him and Zenger played well.

I love it! Team Hackers will be ready to defend the trophy come July!

Just awesome! I'm tough when it comes to competition. Last year I was overlooked by the other captains only to help my team win on Sunday! Hope the Captains this year overlook me again... Just Sayin

u3u5aba4.jpg

Someone tell me this isn't the most beautiful driver they have ever seen, I will call you a liar.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

looks slick buddy!

Nice wake!

u3u5aba4.jpg

Someone tell me this isn't the most beautiful driver they have ever seen, I will call you a liar.

For real, I'm gonna steal that. Man that turned out incredible.

u3u5aba4.jpg

I'm a little jealous at the moment, well done sir

yhugemeg.jpg

These picks don't do justice to how great the red looks.

I think that shade of red looks amazing. Really like it with the black face of the driver. How would you compare that shade in person to the covert one? You can answer in the xtreme thread if you want.

u3u5aba4.jpg

I was expecting orange and blue.

They might just rename it The Hall of Hackers

That driver looks pretty damn sharp Wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back