The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last exam this afternoon. Then out to dinner with my dad tonight and home tomorrow.

I think enough snow melted for me to go hit some range balls.

After Mondays range session I'm excited, hopefully I'll keep improving.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Last exam this afternoon. Then out to dinner with my dad tonight and home tomorrow.

That sucks, staying a few days after exams ended was always awesome, carefree college living is hard to beat.

That sucks, staying a few days after exams ended was always awesome, carefree college living is hard to beat.

Yeah. I had that for fall break. I would now but I've gotta get home for the AC Invitational.

Had my appointment with the physio earlier and he was happy with how everything has gone so gave my back a good check over and I have been discharged with the green light to get back to normal activities. He said I could still have the odd pain for a while as it can take 6-8 weeks for it to fully recover but as long as I am not stupid I should be fine

So I will be keeping up the stretching for the time being but I am glad to be able to get back to my normal activities

My six year old won our small town spelling bee for kindergartners today. That is so cool!

Congrats to your kid, Nuevo!

Time Warner internet is down again.

The HHJJ is that I am using my phone as a mobile hotspot.

Time Warner internet is down again.

The HHJJ is that I am using my phone as a mobile hotspot.
Remember when you didnt have a smartphone...

Golf tomorrow morning and an Invitational Saturday. The Outing so soon as well. Brings a smile to my face.

Officially less than a week till my golf trip! Can't wait!

Capitals!

Golf tomorrow morning and an Invitational Saturday. The Outing so soon as well. Brings a smile to my face.

Happy for you buddy, but then again I am happy for all of us hitting Orlando in 2 weeks. :smile:

Hey buddy, I'm gonna PM you my number! If you're interested maybe we can all go get some food after we finish at Twisted!

Just gave the 4mo old a bath. This kid loves water, can't wait for the beach this summer.

Happy Birthday to your little girl Nate :D

Happy 2nd Birthday to my little angel!

Courtney_zpsa00d943e.jpg

Great pic and Happy Birthday! :cake::blob::guitar::party::present::thumb::birthday:

Nate, that photo is adorable man. Happy birthday to your little angel!

Haha, infectious smile. Happy Birthday to your little girl Nate!

She is beautiful Nate!

Nate, thats adorable. Happy B-Day to her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back