The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear Bradd.

Just got a call to setup a phone interview. After all the work I have put in with applications, I am praying this works out!
Yes sir, nail it son.

4.0 GPA so far in my Masters program. Woo.
Nice job!

I wish I could come to your party.
Wish you were coming as well. How is the baby BTW?

Sister in law that manages a jewelry store, HUGE happy happy joy joy with an anniversary quickly approaching.
Also good to have hookups

Well my dog has had us all nervous over the last week. Our 10 year old lab started throwing up a lot last week. She went in for surgery last weekend and they didn't find anything wrapped in there but her intestines were extremely irritated and enflamed, so they had to do biopsies. We were very worried about what would cause that, thinking it could be cancer. We just got the results back and there is no cancer at all! So we still don't know what caused all the vomiting, which is a bummer. Its also a bummer that we spent $1600 for surgery and tests that told us pretty much that it may be her food that caused an irritated stomach. The vet said she had never seen anything like this before. But, I'm extremely happy because my pup is gonna be OK!
Glad the pup will be ok

Baby is great Freddie. Thanks for asking! She's a happy little thing.

I just paid off my student loans.

Now, we won't talk about the wife's...

Slowly getting there, once the cards are done we can start start planning for a little one.

Slowly getting there, once the cards are done we can start start planning for a little one.
That's awesome dude, I can't imagine the feeling!

Nice work Jman. Debt sucks.

Why not just take one of mine?

Thanks gents. Its a big victory to show the Doc as far as why I've been so crabby about money and not buying new cars. I want the basic debts gone first and then we can go that way.

Plus, frankly, I'm ready for kids and don't want them to ever go wanting.

Speaking of kids, the wife just sent me this. Took it last night when the little ones fell asleep.. Made my day a but brighter...

6epugypa.jpg

Why not just take one of mine?

The Doc would approve of that.

You can imagine how bad baby fever can get when her job is actually DELIVERING babies.

The Doc would approve of that.

You can imagine how bad baby fever can get when her job is actually DELIVERING babies.
See above, take your pick.

I kid, I kid.

So many HHJJs for me right now. I'll be home in 2 hours. I get to golf with THPers tomorrow. But best of all is that over our 12+ hours together in the car today, I talked to my dad as an equal for an extended period for the first time. I finally got to thank him properly for everything he did/does for me and congratulate him on being so good at raising kids. My dad is so awesome.

Kudos to everyone out there who is a good mom or dad. You are amazing.

Little THPr's birthdays, awesome grades, loans paid off, job opportunities...looks like it's been a great few days! Congrats to all!

Had to replace my battery and starter in my truck today and did it for less than taking it into a shop just for the starter! Just in time to play some golf with a group of THPr's tomorrow!

Officially submitted my masters thesis earlier today. So happy that I'm done.

I've been a member of THP since December 2008. I'm a pretty lucky guy to have met so many awesome THP'ers over the years. Looking forward to meeting many more of you in the future! My 20,000th post, commemorates my joy, of being involved in this golf forum over the last few years. Thank you THP for so many fond memories :clapp::thumb:

Congrats Bill and great post for 20,000!

I regripped my sister-in-law and father-in-law's clubs.

I asked for no reimbursement. So, they gave me a 1.75L of Bombay Sapphire.

Mom and grandma surprised me by buying me new tires, my front two were pretty much slicks. Definite HHJJ.

Mom and grandma surprised me by buying me new tires, my front two were pretty much slicks. Definite HHJJ.

Big time. Tires ain't cheap.

That is nice. Tires are EXPENSIVE!!

Right now I am in a HHJJ mood after having just caught up on the last few pages, folks getting out of debt, beautiful pictures of kids by Nate & WE, Centre getting it done, folks doing things for others, others doing things for THpers, and a heartfelt message from OG. This thread always makes me feel better, thanks for sharing your joy with us everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back