The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out of grip tape. This irritates me severely.

Was going to put my KBS Custom into my 54* before leaving for the outing but its hard to use a club with no grip.

Just use packing tape and dish soap like Jake does. :laughing:

In a quick pinch, use painters tape.

Just use packing tape and dish soap like Jake does. :laughing:

I was actually just thinking about this, grips that spin ALL the way around are all the rage. Hahaha

I was actually just thinking about this, grips that spin ALL the way around are all the rage. Hahaha

Bringing new meaning to the term "spinners".

Finally have a free day off and it is raining. I'm supposed to play a private this afternoon too but the other guys don't want to play if its raining (either do I really). It's been so nice lately. Pisses me off. Hopefully I can figure out a way to get on this course some other time.

Go ahead and make us PNW golfers jealous, JConn. Which private course?

Was in the process of saying this. I still don't get how it works, but it does.
You dont have to understand how it works, just realize that it does.

No appointments? I always try to set mine up for 9 AM on Saturdays so I am the first one.

I usually go on the weekdays since its usually slower. What took the longest was waiting for her to take care of 2 female cuts and style. She can knock out a guys cut in 10 mins.

My rant is that the R1 adaptor I put on a shaft broke this weekend after about 15 balls. I sent the seller a note via ebay messaging but I have to wait 1 to 2 business days for a response. I am not doing well with being patient on getting this resolved.

You dont have to understand how it works, just realize that it does.

Well hell, I'm installing one of the KBS's tonight then in the 54. Still SUCKS that my 50CB/58MB won't be here for the outing, makes me sad.

Oswego Lake country club.

Ouch. I drive by it on the way to church and longingly look out over the fairways. #jealous.

Well hell, I'm installing one of the KBS's tonight then in the 54. Still SUCKS that my 50CB/58MB won't be here for the outing, makes me sad.
There ya go, I like the assertiveness.

Ouch. I drive by it on the way to church and longingly look out over the fairways. #jealous.

I would've gone and played in the rain but our pro backed out, so we couldn't go. Hopefully he'll take us there some time soon, I've never played it but I've heard it's nice. I'm friends with our assistant pro and he's pretty good about taking some of us to play on some nice courses when he's able to.

Why is it the person in the office who makes the most errors/mistakes/omissions per day, is the person I get stuck with today.

"Well I need this code to be able to phone the customer back and fix their problem"

#1 - you are a salesman, not a tech, and can't fix their problem anyways
#2 - the real technicians get their own codes from customers, and usually the report that goes with it
#3 - see # 1

Hand Surgery.

Looks like this season is over before it even really started.

Hand Surgery.

Damn. Sorry to hear this brother, seriously.

Oh and a ~6 week unpaid vacation from work. The hits just keep on coming!

Wow dude, that really sucks. But it'll be worth it when you are playing pain free in seasons to come.

Oh and a ~6 week unpaid vacation from work. The hits just keep on coming!

Damn, bro! Usually I like to hear a good JRod rant. This is not one of those times. Sorry to hear!

Sorry to hear that JRod. It never fails that thing like that never happen during the offseason.

Wow dude, that really sucks. But it'll be worth it when you are playing pain free in seasons to come.

I'm hoping so, the scary part is they can't even guarantee this will fix it for good. I have severe tendon problems and torn cartilage all over my right hand.

Hand Surgery.

Sorry to hear this! I hope it heals quickly for you and it's a permanent fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back