Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Just landed in Tampa. Flight landed early which is always nice. Now these people need to hurry up and get off the plane. I have some THPers I need to meet up with.

This man above talks about how bright Loudmouth shorts are, but look at his shoes!

See you in Orlando around 10:30 ATL. I should be boarding shortly.

Hey - I've run five half marathons in these shoes. Plus, they are awesome.

Here waiting to pick up the guy railing on me. Then, I think we'll lose a dozen balls at Bay Hill. Should be interesting.

Just landed in Tampa. Flight landed early which is always nice. Now these people need to hurry up and get off the plane. I have some THPers I need to meet up with.

275 was relatively clear just now, should be smooth sailing for you and Nerfny

I'm here! Just waiting on Buckjob to land and we are reunion bound.

Hello Florida!

275 was relatively clear just now, should be smooth sailing for you and Nerfny

That's good to hear. Done this route before when it's all jammed up and that is no fun

You guys have a blast...take lots of pics for us unfortunate ones back home!

Heading to the airport.

See you guys on the Reunion Roof!

MCO free wifi FTW

safe travels everyone.

On the ground in Orlando. Pulling up to gate!

I know of at least one person who was able to check into their villa before 8am today so hopefully that means yours will be ready too.

v.man and I called this morning and we won't be able to check in early. We will probably be there around 6.

Everybody travel safe and I will see you when you get here.

Travel safely you guys. I'm going to miss seeing you all. Here's to a great weekend!

Hope everyone has safe travels! Looking forward to following along for the great weekend and watching the live footage. I've already seen the tweets this morning from JB at Reunion and it got me more excited for you guys. Have a blast!

You guys will be missed for sure.

Called reunion and they don't have my clubs. FedEx guaranteed delivery yesterday and I don't have my tracking number of course.....Oh the joys!

Looks great but it's a little out of the way. The less riding the better. Thanks though!

Yeah way out of the way, plus a bit overrated. I'd check the tee times link in the Orlando area, there were some pretty good deals last night

Called reunion and they don't have my clubs. FedEx guaranteed delivery yesterday and I don't have my tracking number of course.....Oh the joys!

that sucks man, at least in the interim while this all gets ironed out, im sure there are a few dozen sets you could probably borrow for the rounds this weekend

adezujaz.jpg

How gorgeous is this?

that sucks man, at least in the interim while this all gets ironed out, im sure there are a few dozen sets you could probably borrow for the rounds this weekend

Call FedEx, they can sometimes find you and your package with a little bit of pain and suffering.

Check your credit card statement online for recent activity. Everytime I ship something FedEx, the tracking number gets included there with the transaction number, date, time, retailer, etc. Its a long shot, but its a shot.

waiting to change planes in Austin. Next stop reunion and the ultimate outing!

v.man and I called this morning and we won't be able to check in early. We will probably be there around 6.

My GPS says 430.:-D

tapt

Back