Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

All you dudes hanging out with hawk, didn't even offer him a cold beer... I did. That's how Ryans roll.

3ebu7edu.jpg

All you dudes hanging out with hawk, didn't even offer him a cold beer... I did. That's how Ryans roll.

3ebu7edu.jpg

Wait....did you pay for that beer?

Thanks for the beer War Eagle! I was in need of some refreshment at that point.

Just got back home atop my mountain. Flight was actually peasant and relaxing after a full long week end of fun and golf. Just got caught up on this thread and I'm glad everyone so far has made it back home safely. Will gather my thoughts later for the recap thread. But, for now, I can only think about Dan and his surgery. If he does have a blockage, that can be very, very serious. We'll pray for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Poor Dan, I have been to 2 events with him and both times he has needed medical attention. Come to think of it I have been to 2 events with Bullfrog and both times he......

At Midway now, 1st on standby into Tulsa so I should be good, being home by 730-800 sounds SO much nicer than 1am.

So quiet here with everyone gone! Boring even. Just goes to show, that luxury is meaningless without friends to share it with.

Miss ya all, and happy trails for everyone that's not back yet.

Poor Dan, I have been to 2 events with him and both times he has needed medical attention. Come to think of it I have been to 2 events with Bullfrog and both times he......

Best. Avatar. Ever.

Haha

speaking of which is Frog still alive?

On the road again...2and a half hour shuttle, cab, then home. Going to sleep the rest of the day then i think haha

On the road again...2and a half hour shuttle, cab, then home. Going to sleep the rest of the day then i think haha
Safe travels the rest of the way, John!!

Less than an hour from home, anxious to see the 4 pups!!

3ebu7edu.jpg

Whatevs. Hawk and I were downing the cocktails at the villa crawl.

ha7a4uma.jpg

Team #THP for life.

Less than an hour from home, anxious to see the 4 pups!!

Can't wait to seeing either dude, I miss the heck out of the Doc, but I miss my boys a ton.

Glad you finally made it. I know it was a long process getting home.

So quiet here with everyone gone! Boring even. Just goes to show, that luxury is meaningless without friends to share it with.

Miss ya all, and happy trails for everyone that's not back yet.

Safe travels, Carsten. You are the man.

Home and unpacked. What a fabulous and exhausting weekend.

More time spent with old friends and having a blast meeting the first timers.

Dan, holy crap I hope you're OK. Get well.

Way to go Team Hoosiers on the win today. :-D

Recap after sleep and relaxation.

tapt

Dan, lots of healing energy headed your way. Wow, that is so scary.

Just boarded in Orlando; scored a exit row seat too!!!

it was awesome playing with everybody the past few days. Travel safe, looking forward to the Chicago event now!

Dan feel better soon. I hope it doesn't turn out to be serious.

Just landed in Atlanta and will have a two hour layover here (FOOD!). We are so excited to get home and pick up our pooch.

Flights already been bumped 15 bc of the storms home. They're increasing in strength. Not good.

Back