The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the birdie got to talking and had a few laughs. All this talk about everyone knowing it was Callaway make us chuckle. If you guys only knew how hard THP was working the events coordinator.

The birdie says why stop now, THP is on a roll....gotta keep on going.....more to come, the Birdie is just getting started.....

Considering the time of year it's taking place, it could have been any company. Going into Fall Series, players start to sneak items into their bags. Two examples that come to mind of just that were Sean O'Hair and Tommy Gainey (Rocketbladez and X-Forged irons)

Either way, keep doing what you're doing Mike!

That Yover was awesome to say the least. Red rover red rover...

Should be a lot of fun coming down the pike next week, I would guess the driver to be the Ping, Yonex, Nike, Cobra, Callaway, TaylorMade, Wilson, Mizuno or Cleveland :smile:

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!:blob:

The birdie is kicking it into high gear!!

Me and the birdie got to talking and had a few laughs. All this talk about everyone knowing it was Callaway make us chuckle. If you guys only knew how hard THP was working the events coordinator.

The birdie says why stop now, THP is on a roll....gotta keep on going.....more to come, the Birdie is just getting started.....

The bird says stop the talking and get to work. We have things coming...:clap:

This is awesome!

Now I like the sounds of that, the birdie might not get much sleep!

Should be a lot of fun coming down the pike next week, I would guess the driver to be the Ping, Yonex, Nike, Cobra, Callaway, TaylorMade, Wilson, Mizuno or Cleveland :smile:

Way to cover all your bases, hehehe.

Chirp chirp - love it when that birdie starts to make noises :thumb:

I heart contests.

Sounds like there are even more exciting things coming down the pike...never a boring day in THP land.

multi tasking, Ive done quite a bit for the bird today

when JB said he was on the phone with Chip Brewer it got me thinking it would be Callaway, but i know better than to assume its def anything..... pretty freaking awesome this is just the tip of the iceburg!

Yep. There is a Versa-esque putter that needs to be heading to Atlanta. Wheel of Destiny be darned!!!

I love when I see this thread pop up! I need some new gear!:)

I don't mind what make it happens to be....there is a nice spot in my bag for it :D

Got to thinking today.

Worked with the birdie to help setup the Ultimate Testing which will have signups in the near future.

So in theory things should be slow now for me

But what is strange is that is not the case

hmm......

Got to thinking today.

Worked with the birdie to help setup the Ultimate Testing which will have signups in the near future.

hmm......

Your training is now complete young padawan, your teaser post is epic.

Your training is now complete young padawan, your teaser post is epic.

Like a proud papa! Go forth and continue to great things! Lol

Got to thinking today.

hmm......

quoting myself...for myself?

Allow myself to introduce.... myself.

originaln.jpg

Got to thinking today.

hmm......

dont_tease_me_bro_t_shirt-r87d9fd8c72074fa1a6f6d58b520ffd3b_8natd_512.jpg

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back