The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The birdie just came into the room and squawked clean up this place.
I guess he means to start giving away a TON of gear starting next week.

Stay tuned...
And for those that were at the Ultimate Weekend of Golf...The birdie says the most talked about driver of the demo day will be given away too.

That's a heck of a squawk

^^^
Oh very nice! I love the Birdie:) it's such an awesome & kind hearted thing. Now lets be nice and not give me a reason to make wings! :)

herring_gull_squawk.jpg

Squawk is more like it! Yes!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Stay tuned...
And for those that were at the Ultimate Weekend of Golf...The birdie says the most talked about driver of the demo day will be given away too.

Most talked about..............hmmmmmmm.

Yonex? R1 upside down left handed?

So much confusion....

So much confusion....

I could get behind some Yonex love.

So much confusion....

Probably the Covert. That's the one I've heard the most about from the Outing. Lol.

I love when the birdie tweets.

So much confusion....

R1 upside down... The best drives seen all weekend.... And Cookie, your lefty swing is beautiful :p

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I'd actually love to get some course time with the Yonex's (yes BOTH) and the D100 as well.

I love it when that bird get's ideas!!!

I love this place with all the opportunities everyone gets (even if I haven't been one of the lucky ones yet) so time to keep my eyes open for the upcoming generosity again

Def the Yonex driver. But honestly, I felt even more lurv for its hybrid cousin.

tapt

Stay tuned...

That is all relevant to my interests.

Thanks Birdie for chirping and making all these folks happy :clapp:. Driver with the $11.00 price tag on it wants a new home :blob:

Missed this somehow, looks like the birdie is gonna make it rain gear up in here.

Stay tuned...
Quoted for the holiday crowd

I can't wait to see what all gets cleaned out of the birdies house this week!

Me and the birdie got to talking and had a few laughs. All this talk about everyone knowing it was Callaway make us chuckle. If you guys only knew how hard THP was working the events coordinator.

The birdie says why stop now, THP is on a roll....gotta keep on going.....more to come, the Birdie is just getting started.....

Me and the birdie got to talking and had a few laughs. All this talk about everyone knowing it was Callaway make us chuckle. If you guys only knew how hard THP was working the events coordinator.

The birdie says why stop now, THP is on a roll....gotta keep on going.....more to come, the Birdie is just getting started.....

HAHAHA:) we all have ESP!

They need to give you a bonus:)
But Mike, go ahead and PM me all the details. Thanks buddy

I like the thread title, the word 1st has me excited!

Usually that's followed be 2nd 3rd and so on.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back