2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
That villa earned its place in the history of the MC. But that chapter is closed..time for some new memories....Boom....Paradise for the win!

Practice now in front of the camera and the club in hand so you can see yourself. It's a long hot day and getting it done the first time will be key!
Smart thinking Freddie, the smoother those promos go the quicker you can get in the shade!

Smart thinking Freddie, the smoother those promos go the quicker you can get in the shade!

I think after last year we should start the promos in that shaded area instead of having the cameras shut down because of the heat and humidity.

I think after last year we should start the promos in that shaded area instead of having the cameras shut down because of the heat and humidity.
And, when you decide to move to the shaded area, let the other people holding cameras know too!

I remember looking back and thinking, "WTH am I still doing out here in the sun?"

And, when you decide to move to the shaded area, let the other people holding cameras know too!

I remember looking back and thinking, "WTH am I still doing out here in the sun?"

I wasn't running a camera last year. I was running up and down the range getting people to answer questions.

Darn you guys making me mess. Then when we went to the shaded area i breezed through them

I agree with that....and I liked the process of doing promos for your whole bag of gear while you were there instead of once piece of equipment at time.

I agree with that....and I liked the process of doing promos for your whole bag of gear while you were there instead of once piece of equipment at time.

List of notes is starting of things to remind GG of the morning of demo day.

but standing out in the sun with you was amazing.
i'd do it again, any time.....

List of notes is starting of things to remind GG of the morning of demo day.

I just thought that process went better because you guys didn't have to go running all over the range looking for the same people 4 and 5 times....get them there once...knock out all their promos and move on to the next guy.

Darn you guys making me mess. Then when we went to the shaded area i breezed through them

That's cuz you were melting in the sun....hehe

I watch the first tee intros again last night....when you walked into the frame I swear the sun reflected off your legs....hehehe

I just thought that process went better because you guys didn't have to go running all over the range looking for the same people 4 and 5 times....get them there once...knock out all their promos and move on to the next guy.
Agreed it went much faster and smoother when we switched to doing it that way.

If it is just as hot this year for media day, can someone make sure war doesn't melt away? :D

you guys better open the aperture on those lenses if you plan on filming my promos in the shade. :alien2:

I've learned so much about myself through this process. So much about my equipment needs. My game.

I'm so grateful to be in the MC

Thain, I'm excited to be rooming with you buddy. Our room is going to be the "it" spot.

The love in here is thick! I imagine JT might be late for at least one tee time. Hahahaha

The love in here is thick! I imagine JT might be late for at least one tee time. Hahahaha

Yes, Bullfrog and I will be getting lessons from these low cappers all day and night.

While I truly appreciated being in the first group out last year on Saturday morning, I really wouldn't mind being there and going off later so I could watch groups tee off while sweating out the nerves.

#noshanks

Formats are coming later this week.

Formats are coming later this week.

Say what?!?!?!

Love it, love it, love it!

Getting real boys!!!

Formats....can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back