The Journey to New England - 2013 THP Tour Van

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We are on the road again! We are without the puppies this time, so we just dropped them off at the dog sitter and we are on the road to Connecticut. We have a 3 day drive ahead of us so we should have lots of fun pictures and stories from the road.

We will use this thread to share our journey from Florida to Connecticut for the 2013 THP New England Invitational sponsored by KBS Shafts. We will see many of you this weekend!

neru7e6e.jpg

I miss them already.

Travel safe!

Safe travels!!

Looking forward to the photos and stories from the road.

Stay safe out there!!

Y'all travel safe and we look forward to the news & pics.

Drive safe! Bummer no puppies this trip, but 3 days in a van is a lot I'm sure. Can't wait to see that big green machine in my home state!

safe travels see you guys in a few days!

Safe travels. Really wish that I could be up there this weekend. Looking forward to the pics.

Safe travels!

Safe travels see you in a few days

Safe travels!!

See you soon!!

Travel safe, I can't wait to follow along!

Are you there yet?

Sorry, couldn't resist, this is something I always here on our road trips :)

I wouldnt trade my life for anything but ill be honest, I'm quite jealous of the awesome life you guys must live. Have a safe trip.

Have a safe trip, and don't forget to stop at South of the Border for a sombrero, fake moustache, and other fun travel items!

Safe travels guys. Cant wait to finally meet you.

Safe travels guys! And let us know when you get into NJ. I may have to go down to 95 to stalk you guys. Lol.

That is what I am always saying. I get a little antsy in the car, I am still not sure how I ever got suckered into all this driving.
Just think... only 2.5 more days of driving!

Have a safe trip, and don't forget to stop at South of the Border for a sombrero, fake moustache, and other fun travel items!
So many memories of those Pedro signs, driving in the back of mom and dad's minivan down I95 on the way to Orlando. Only stopped there once, never wanted to again.

Back