2013 Morgan Cup Rules & Regulations

I talk while I swing anyway James so I am all good with mid swing interviews

Could be the most awesome interview ever, answers mid fill swing. Minds would be blown.

Wow this is pretty cool, I knew that it was taken seriously by all involved but this takes it to a new level. I did have a quick question for MC vets or anyone for that matter what is the coverage like for those of us that are unable to attend the event? Thanks

We will have it streaming the following week on THP. Usually 2 hour blocks for each day for 3 days.

Wow this is pretty cool, I knew that it was taken seriously by all involved but this takes it to a new level. I did have a quick question for MC vets or anyone for that matter what is the coverage like for those of us that are unable to attend the event? Thanks

Last year, there was streaming of the taped coverage several days later. It was a one shot deal though, it was not saved and archived to be viewable later on the site. There was talk about that coverage being put on DVD, but I'm not sure if it ended up panning out or not.

The Media Day was a live stream, much like the demo day stream this year. It was awesome to follow along and ask questions from home.

If this wasnt already real enough...there it is!

Could be the most awesome interview ever, answers mid fill swing. Minds would be blown.
Feel free to interview me while I plumbob.

Rules are rules and I shall abide by them!

I gotta do a better job with my homework in advance of media day. I didn't do so hot last year in that aspect.

Honestly these seem super simple to follow, I'm not worried about them at all!

I loved reading through these rules. Should be easy enough to follow. Thanks for posting this JB.

Rules are rules and I shall abide by them!

I gotta do a better job with my homework in advance of media day. I didn't do so hot last year in that aspect.

Please drop a hashtag in there

Pretty straight forward, hope we don't have any issues

Last edited:
#hatsprotectyourhead
#soapwashesyourmouth
#you'renotTWholdyourclub
#noonewantstoseeyourbelly

Why is your username not #Cookie yet? I think its a must.

Why is your username not #Cookie yet? I think its a must.

I don't have that much power to change it myself. Too lazy to ask someone else.

#namechangeisdue
#ifollowtherules
#altitudesareforwinners

I don't have that much power to change it myself. Too lazy to ask someone else.

#namechangeisdue
#ifollowtherules
#altitudesareforwinners

Fact.
Fact.
Fact.

Rules certainly make sense. No problem here.

If there is a way to make a coverage DVD available this year, I'd gladly pay for it.

Pretty simple rules to follow.

Now that all the matches are up, thought I would bump this for all the participants.

My shirt came untucked on #17 yesterday, I tucked it back in immediately.

MC prep, 100%.

MC prep, 100%.

Wouldn't expect anything less from a true gentleman.

MC prep, 100%.
I do that already a ton now when I'm at events as I have my company shirt on, so it'll be no problem for me to remember to do it!

MC prep, 100%.

I played last week in a shirt so short that it could not be tucked. I think it had shrunk a bit...or I have gained a bit :D

Back