Wager Thread - The 2013 Morgan Cup

All right. Lets do this.

I'm already looking for an avatar for you Scrap.

red-deer-tattoo.jpg
tn_C18.jpg

I don't know how this one has taken so long to be picked up but as much respect as I have for Canadan & WCBM I have full faith in Team Dot.com and I am backing the Team Tattoo long knocker and Tim the Putting Machine in this one. I hate for you to be wearing that heavy earring in ATL.

hahaha yessssss!!! I can't believe this was accepted.. Big Papa Bill, OG, you classy man, your whippersnapper Canadian friend is going to work hard to keep this from happening to you!

I'm already looking for an avatar for you Scrap.

IMG]http://revolvertattoo.com/web/images/chuck/tn_C18.jpg[/IMG]

How did you get access to my Facebook photos?

I prefer something like this.
4231buck.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
David Kelly vs Dan Edwards

Match ends AS

Loser controls avatar and signature for 2 weeks.

I love this thread. I think Dev and Mward's bet is the best so far. I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with.

hahaha yessssss!!! I can't believe this was accepted.. Big Papa Bill, OG, you classy man, your whippersnapper Canadian friend is going to work hard to keep this from happening to you!

I know you will good buddy! No pressure on ya at all, just go out and have fun. You got plenty of game and so does Buck so it will be fun to follow. I like Buck and he is a super ball striker but, I hope you take em to the woodshed :deadhorse: . Dawg will look so hawt in the earrings I picked out for him :laughing:

I think we need to hug it out, there's some pain behind those words :)

Oh there is not even itch of pain. I love you shrimp boy but you are making some crazy as bets.

Oh there is not even itch of pain. I love you shrimp boy but you are making some crazy as bets.

Can't break 60 if you don't fire at a few pins!

This thread has been quiet for a while.. are all the bets in?
A great bump, I hope there are a few more wagers, It's MC month, let the mayhem ensue!!!

No faith in The Bullfrog??? That's ok Capt. Chunky has faith!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

All right I see how it is on my first proposal. Same bet two week avatar control I'm sticking with Team Albatross in the day 1 scramble.

My pick - The Finisher and Wadesworld will win.
Your pick - dcbrad & dhill37

Anybody...*cough, cough* barry? hahaha

Been meaning to get back and respond to this. Did you ever get a taker ScrapIron? I'll take dcbrad and dhill37 if you didn't.
I'm playing golf next week with Wadesworld in Nashville, I'm sure he'll give me a good pounding for betting against him though! No offense meant Wade! Just supporting the Team Paradise bros!

Been meaning to get back and respond to this. Did you ever get a taker ScrapIron? I'll take dcbrad and dhill37 if you didn't.
I'm playing golf next week with Wadesworld in Nashville, I'm sure he'll give me a good pounding for betting against him though! No offense meant Wade! Just supporting the Team Paradise bros!

Nice!
That will make it just a little more fun. Thanks for the support buddy!

Back