Never Compromise Dinero Putters

very nice cookie

I love that head shape in a putter. Great choice Cookie!

What a good looking putter!

What a stunner.

Fantastic looking putter Cookie. I almost picked that same putter, hopefully I can roll it in MB.

Fantastic looking putter Cookie. I almost picked that same putter, hopefully I can roll it in MB.

When I finish you on the 14th Sunday, you can definitely game it the last 4 holes.

I kid I kid!!

Sorry, that was setup for it. Haha

My beauty has arrived and a heartbreaker she is. Say hello to "Gorgeous" AKA the Never Compromise Dinero Tycoon.......

Looks incredible Cookie, can I assume I get to see this tomorrow?!!

Safe assumption.

First one I have made all day. Hey even if you dont roll it well at least you look like a balla doing it, and it matches the new THP headcover perfectly.

Last edited:
First one I have made all day. Hey even if you dont roll it well at least you look like a ball doing it, and it matches the new THP headcover perfectly.

It will.....and it's time I had a putter that's beloved THP covers will fit on!

When I finish you on the 14th Sunday, you can definitely game it the last 4 holes.

I kid I kid!!

Sorry, that was setup for it. Haha

Well played sir. That is assuming you use this putter and not the other two you are trying to finagle your way into using.

Well played sir. That is assuming you use this putter and not the other two you are trying to finagle your way into using.

LMAO. Very solid point sir!

I'm biased, but that's one sexy putter Cookie.

Very nice putters guys! Had a couple of Tycoons which I gamed for about a year. Sold one and the other which is a nearly new 34" Dinero Tycoon is listed on that famous auction site if anybody is interested. I have willingly drank the SeeMore Kool Aid and selling off all others...

Beautiful Cookie! I love the white grip. I may have to have a putter with a white grip sometime soon!

Me likey

Great pics cookie! That putter is a beauty, I might need to take a closer look :)

Why the blade style putter cookie? And yes, she's a looker alright

Very sharp looking putter cookie. I believe that is the nicest looking flat stick that I have seen this year.

Why the blade style putter cookie? And yes, she's a looker alright

I seem to putt the same with almost everything generally speaking. Just seems that for the most part I make most of my putts within 8 feet, everything else is typically a 2 putt with an occasional putt dropping. Now the T-Frame this past weekend worked very well for me....

But back to this one.....such a classic shape, alignment line was a must and I didn't want a plumbers neck. The slant neck on this one is fairly minimal. So figured I would give it a whirl!

I think you'll like it Cookie. I play it about a ball forward of my Seemores. Great solid feel - not squisy and not clicky. I've had some great days with that putter and still put it in the bag every now and then.

I think you'll like it Cookie. I play it about a ball forward of my Seemores. Great solid feel - not squisy and not clicky. I've had some great days with that putter and still put it in the bag every now and then.

Great info, thanks for sharing!

Heading out today after work for the maiden voyage, looking forward to it.

Back