Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Sounds like another great event...looking forward to the recaps

Had an awesome foursome with Freddie, Youngbuck and Miller Time.

I accidentally ice jacked ATLgolfer's group on number nine. I expect a summons soon. He left his card on my ball.

a2ubutyz.jpg

Yes! I'm happy that he remembered to pull that off.

I had a fantastic day as well with Dan, Dev, and Wardy. I know there will be a recap thread later to share thoughts on, but it was a special treat sharing this round with these guys for several reasons.

I am grabbing a quick bite and heading on home instead of sticking around for dinner due to the weather. I hate not to come share the evening with both those three and everyone else, but very excited that my next time with THPers is but six weeks away in Vegas.

I had a fantastic day as well with Dan, Dev, and Wardy. I know there will be a recap thread later to share thoughts on, but it was a special treat sharing this round with these guys for several reasons.

I am grabbing a quick bite and heading on home instead of sticking around for dinner due to the weather. I hate not to come share the evening with both those three and everyone else, but very excited that my next time with THPers is but six weeks away in Vegas.

Donne!! My man. I wish you could have made dinner but you made a friend for life today man. Cant wait to tee it up again!

It is always awesome when THPrs get together. thank you to everybody that came to the Atlanta invitational you guys rock.

Big shout out to Sligo for the towels they were used and used well today.

Donne it is always great to see you bro! take care that wonderful family of yours stay in touch, drive safe

Safe travels donne..see ya in a few weeks

[video=youtube_share;SJBgCm_xh-I]http://youtu.be/SJBgCm_xh-I[/video]

Draino!

Awesome day today. Saw some really good golf but had a great time with some new friends. Ready for my next one. TacoMac here I come!

That putt was money! Cool video!

Awesome day today. Saw some really good golf but had a great time with some new friends. Ready for my next one. TacoMac here I come!

Dawg and I are already at the bar! Taking advantage of my DD! Haha

You guys got there early! Is it located on the corner of Main (St. Rd. 9) and Windward Parkway? Google Maps made it look like there was a pretty big parking lot, is that correct?

We didn't have anywhere else to go! It is. Parking is limited in the front, but there were signs that said there's additional parking in the back.

I learned something about myself today...

Left handed club swings?? They look good... Left handed contact on the golf ball? Well, you'll see..

Haha that was great. Good try I dont even think the ball would get in the air if I tried that haha

We didn't have anywhere else to go! It is. Parking is limited in the front, but there were signs that said there's additional parking in the back.

Haha, makes sense. It looked like there was a huge parking lot in the back. The parking situation with the van, helps us gauge what time to get there. Plus we are going to bring the dogs with us to dinner so we don't worry about Duke yelping in the room. See you guys soon!

This migraine isn't going away. I'm going to lie down for a bit. Sorry missing dinner. :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This migraine isn't going away. I'm going to lie down for a bit. Sorry missing dinner. :(

Feel better man.

tapt

Feel better bud! Good meeting ya!

Back