The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro_The_World_without_the_Internet_infographic-s500x327-328043-520.jpg

My rant is IT guys who apparently can't work a photo embedding tool on an intertube golf forum.

My rant is IT guys who apparently can't work a photo embedding tool on an intertube golf forum.

What are you talking about? Image works fine for me.

What are you talking about? Image works fine for me.

Well...

not for me. I get a box with a black X in it. And since we agree that I am always right, that means you're wrong.

Guys lets try not to make light of the topic by posting up images and such to "bury" it.
Its the rant thread and when the banter thread, rant thread and every other random and off topic thread become the same, THP might as well be a chat room and that is not where we are headed right now.

Well...

not for me. I get a box with a black X in it. And since we agree that I am always right, that means you're wrong.

#Blutarded

BluTard_zpsecd64d60.png

3446886067_c2b55cafd9.jpg

And on a rant note: My WITB will be on the marketplace this weekend! Most of it anyway... :at-wits-end:

My iPhone has decided to stop connecting to Wi-Fi. And on my birthday, too, and with my repair guy at work on vacation this week. Out of warranty, can't upgrade until Spring. Kind of stuck.

#Annoying
#FirstWorldProblems

3446886067_c2b55cafd9.jpg

And on a rant note: My WITB will be on the marketplace this weekend! Most of it anyway... :at-wits-end:

Rant? That sounds like you be getting some new equipment. Sounds like a HHJJ to me.

Rant? That sounds like you be getting some new equipment. Sounds like a HHJJ to me.
It comes with major frustration right now, and a probable 'time-out' for a bit. Maybe a fresh set-up will inspire me.
I know some new (______) from Callaway will help! Those (______) were awesome down @ Mission Inn.

PGA SS manages to disappoint me again. They have every color Iomic grip except for the mint green.

My rant is short and simple.... Freaking Air Force.... Rant over!

Listening to someone complain about waiting in line. You know it's going to be a while, saying "OMG" and "this is taking forever" is not going to make the line move any faster, but it is bringing me closer to knocking you out. Shut up and deal with it like the rest of us.

And to the people with their phone volumes turned to high, there is a thing called vibrate and/or silent. Learn to use it in a confined place.

Listening to someone complain about waiting in line. You know it's going to be a while, saying "OMG" and "this is taking forever" is not going to make the line move any faster, but it is bringing me closer to knocking you out. Shut up and deal with it like the rest of us.

And to the people with their phone volumes turned to high, there is a thing called vibrate and/or silent. Learn to use it in a confined place.

Hopefully this is the last time you're in the Comcastic layer of Hell for quite a while.

AMEN.... there is nothing that aggravates me more than sitting somewhere like the doctors office where it is nice a quite and then someones phone goes off. Then they proceed to speak at full stadium volume to whoever is on the other end.

AMEN.... there is nothing that aggravates me more than sitting somewhere like the doctors office where it is nice a quite and then someones phone goes off. Then they proceed to speak at full stadium volume to whoever is on the other end.

Drives me crazy! I also hate when I am at the check out line at the grocery store and the person in front of me is having a full conversation. Hang up! Check out and then call back when you are alone. No one wants to hear your conversation.

Dang USPS messing everything up! Dang it!

Freaking college student observers. Pain in the ass with their visions of single handedly saving education.

Jesus dude, it has to start some where. The passion is lost on so many teachers. I'm glad for these pie in the sky students.

Today sucks. A project I'm working on had some big delays that I'm catching flack for, and my wife got a $100 ticket for not renewing the registration on our car because we never got a notice in the mail. I know if I license the car I can fight the ticket but that means going to the DMV and then to the city county building to fight it, all while using vacation time. Not to mention owing nearly $2k out of pocket for my new baby born in July then remembering I have another $1k to license two cars, and the old checking account is going to be screaming at me. Either need to hit the gym or the range and work off some frustration.

Well, I was 30 minutes late to my 60 minute, 62 question Anatomy exam today. Why you might ask? Because I feel incredibly sick and my body didn't think it should wake up when my alarm went off. I got there and finished the whole thing. I flew through it and I think I actually did well on it.

But, I'm still sick and it still sucks to not be able to do hardly anything except watch TV.

This whole week has sucked for me! I got back from the greatest experience with THP and Callaway and have dealt with nothing but crap.

On the ride home my car acted up and I took it in. An oil filter screen clogged and stopped feeding oil to my turbo. I'm about $600 in that repair plus another $1k for a new turbo.

I learned my GF wasn't being honest about stuff and was hanging out with her ex while I was gone.

Then this morning my parent's dog chewed through my golf shoes!

I'm so done with this week and still have two crazy @$$ days at work!

Ughh.

This whole week has sucked for me! I got back from the greatest experience with THP and Callaway and have dealt with nothing but crap.

On the ride home my car acted up and I took it in. An oil filter screen clogged and stopped feeding oil to my turbo. I'm about $600 in that repair plus another $1k for a new turbo.

I learned my GF wasn't being honest about stuff and was hanging out with her ex while I was gone.

Then this morning my parent's dog chewed through my golf shoes!

I'm so done with this week and still have two crazy @$$ days at work!

Ughh.
Sounds like a rough week, Ryan.

Need me to come up there and roll some heads?

Oh man was today a testing experience in the classroom...one student especially was just not feeling it all day, and for an autistic / non-verbal / multiple disabilities child, that can mean trouble for a teacher. He has a habit of spitting up in the air when feeling particularly distressed...but also out of absolutely nowhere. He did it multiple times today. He shut himself off from everyone else in the classroom for most of the day as well.

I feel for the kid...something isn't right in his home life, that's for sure. But man, does it test my patience.

On the other hand, right when I got home today I got an email from my boss asking if I would like to continue the position for the year. So...regularity in irregularity. This year is going to be interesting.

Jesus dude, it has to start some where. The passion is lost on so many teachers. I'm glad for these pie in the sky students.

It starts with common sense, and none of them have it, nor does anyone in charge. The passion isn't lost so much as it is pounded out of teachers, there's little escaping that in this machine, more so with the current "idea" of common core.

The outside view and the inside view are two totally different things. Are there bad teachers? Absolutely. Are teachers hamstrung today? Absolutely.

Oh man was today a testing experience in the classroom...one student especially was just not feeling it all day, and for an autistic / non-verbal / multiple disabilities child, that can mean trouble for a teacher. He has a habit of spitting up in the air when feeling particularly distressed...but also out of absolutely nowhere. He did it multiple times today. He shut himself off from everyone else in the classroom for most of the day as well.

I feel for the kid...something isn't right in his home life, that's for sure. But man, does it test my patience.

On the other hand, right when I got home today I got an email from my boss asking if I would like to continue the position for the year. So...regularity in irregularity. This year is going to be interesting.

Nate, you're a good dude buddy.

I tell all of my SPED teachers and aids here that they are SAINTS. I truly believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back