The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte was not a pig dude. Charlotte was a spider. Nobody should save them. Wilbur was a pig and most likely delicious.

Oh. Well. Damn you.

You're not perfect either!!!

:)

Details details....lol.

Definitely delicious. He lived a pretty kushy lifestyle. I'd love a chunk off that little singing ba$tard.

This has me roooooooolling right now.

Hahaha, no way.

Chicken: yes
Pork: no

Save Charlotte!

I flattened Charlotte last night during the Broncos Ravens game. She was carrying her babies in a sac on her back or abdomen. Squished, and all of a sudden 50-60 baby spiders were running along the floor. Charlotte can go to hell after that little move

Yep. One year dude, I think Tim and I were fixing to road trip it to IOWA! when it became official. What a freaking year!

You've absolutely killed the review, James. You should be proud of that.

Charlotte was not a pig dude. Charlotte was a spider. Nobody should save them. Wilbur was a pig and most likely delicious.

What's this "most likely" business?

Bacon is delicious by definition.

Headed to golf with the Doc!

Just finished my first week of teaching. I got hired in August for an 8th grade World Geography teaching job after a couple years of being back in school and working as an Athletic Director at the same school. Wow I am exhausted but so excited for the challenge that is in front of me. It has been a long week only 4 days but I feel great about how it went overall.

Gonna celebrate tonight then get back after it tomorrow but for now I am just going to enjoy this feeling. Great to set a goal and then achieve it!

Just got a call from my old club. They have offered me unlimited play through oct 4, 2013. With as many friends as I can handle for $29 a man per round. Well under the going rate 7 days a week

Just got a call from my old club. They have offered me unlimited play through oct 4, 2013. With as many friends as I can handle for $29 a man per round. Well under the going rate 7 days a week

No joke, I thought earlier I needed to text you and see if you could play next week. You going to be in town, I need me some panda golf.

Hmm... How much they charging you for that?

No joke, I thought earlier I needed to text you and see if you could play next week. You going to be in town, I need me some panda golf.

Hmm... How much they charging you for that?

The tournament director just called and said they are doing it for preferred clients for $29 a man each time we play.

The tournament director just called and said they are doing it for preferred clients for $29 a man each time we play.

That is a stupid good deal. That is awesome that they are treating their loyal customers well.

So we just had a pretty awesome turn of events. Got some AWESOME news from our lawyer. Then came home and had a check for $450 from out health insurance company because we overpaid something when our daughter was born. I am a little in shock right now.

New putter??

So we just had a pretty awesome turn of events. Got some AWESOME news from our lawyer. Then came home and had a check for $450 from out health insurance company because we overpaid something when our daughter was born. I am a little in shock right now.

That is awesome dude!!!

Just finished my first week of teaching. I got hired in August for an 8th grade World Geography teaching job after a couple years of being back in school and working as an Athletic Director at the same school. Wow I am exhausted but so excited for the challenge that is in front of me. It has been a long week only 4 days but I feel great about how it went overall.

Gonna celebrate tonight then get back after it tomorrow but for now I am just going to enjoy this feeling. Great to set a goal and then achieve it!

Congrats man! Good luck with the gig!

Sounds like a win! Spoil your ladies Ricky, it makes it easier later when you want to come play golf in Maryland with us. Oh he'll bring the ladies too. We can figure it out then lol

That is a SWEET deal Freddie!! I want to come and play it with you!

Sounds like a win! Spoil your ladies Ricky, it makes it easier later when you want to come play golf in Maryland with us. Oh he'll bring the ladies too. We can figure it out then lol

Take a look at the first page in the DC MD VA Chat thread Dev. gets a little shout out :act-up: Sorry Dev. but I am not sorry haha

I love when good things happen to good people, and Dev, you certainly are great people! Happy for you.

That's awesome Dev keep up the HHJJ

Can u spot me 449?

Congrats on the refund

I'm in paradise right now!
8a3y7u8e.jpg
this is my view for the next 7 days with 4 rounds of golf booked already. Gotta love Ocean City Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back