What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
47/37 for 84. Tale of two nines. Struggled on the front but played great on the tougher back. 9/14 Fwys, 7/18 GIR (6 of those were on the back). 10 pars, 5 bogies, 2 dbl bogies and 1 triple bogey. 35 putts with the SeeMore CB SB-1. 5th round with the putter. Three 3-putts, four 1-putts. Still learning the putter and even though have not had a round with less than 35 putts yet see glimmers of a good putting round coming.

Must be something in the air? With both of us shooting a very unbalanced 84. Tomorrow is a new day!

Played ok today. Won 2 of 3 presidents cup matches. More importantly my team is up 8 points going into tomorrow's 12 singles matches.

No reason not to win.

Way to go. I'm getting excited about our matches in two weeks. Just play like it is all even. What are the three matches? We only do a total of three; four ball, foursomes, and singles.

Way to go. I'm getting excited about our matches in two weeks. Just play like it is all even. What are the three matches? We only do a total of three; four ball, foursomes, and singles.

We won't our fourball match, lost our alternate shot match and then finished strong in our scramble. It's a nine hole course so it allows us to mix it up a lot and get all three matches in on the same day.

Tomorrow is 18 holes of singles. I am matched against the owner of the course and get two strokes on him.

Hate that for him...

Well boys it has been a while since I have been out. Two months to be exact. I went out today and played one of my best rounds ever! 39/35 for a 74! Two over par. The 39 was 3 over and the 35 was 1 under. I started the day off with a double and a bogey and was on fire the rest of the day till I bogeyed the 18th.

tapin it from my droid!

I shot my second 39 of the year today. I wonder what the back 9 would have been. But, it started raining and nobody wanted to deal with it.

finally played some good golf

41/37-78
Shot +1 on back with a stupid double on a par 3 and 1 birdie.
Only 1 bogey on the day and 3 doubles...blah

7/14 fairways
10/18 GIR
31 putts

For as well as I played, it could have been better, greens were slow so I was 6-12 inches short and middle of the cup all day

Had a blast so it didnt matter, hoping to build on the solid round tomorrow

41/40-81. Could have been better if I made some putts but it's whatever. The day would have been amazing if I shot 100 or 65

Another ridiculous day for me. This year has been nuts for me.

67. Five birdies and thirteen pars. My new personal best, playing with two THPers and my SPi coach.

What an amazing day.

67. Five birdies and thirteen pars. My new personal best, playing with two THPers and my SPi coach.

What an amazing day.

Humble Dan is humble.

Ho hum, a -5..67.

That's low in Ohio or anywhere. Nice round buddy!

I shot my second 39 of the year today. I wonder what the back 9 would have been. But, it started raining and nobody wanted to deal with it.

Easy math, 30 on the back. Damn solid 69!

41/37-78

7/14 fairways
10/18 GIR
31 putts

For as well as I played, it could have been better, greens were slow so I was 6-12 inches short and middle of the cup all day

Some solid rounds coming out of the gathering today. Well played sir!

What an amazing day.

Fabulous round Dan! What a memorable setting for a new personal best!

(Did not count the strokes.)
At a tournament on a course nearby the playing handicap for me (hcp 27,7) was 34. With a course par on 72, my playing par was 106. I got 35 stableford points. I guess somewhere around 107 strokes.

41/37-78

7/14 fairways
10/18 GIR
31 putts

What an amazing day.

Nice going fellas.

67 is just ridiculous.

What an amazing day.

Wow dude, absolutely phenomenal. Sounds like you have everything really dialed in right now, congrats Dan!

What an amazing day.

Boom. Love it dude.

What an amazing day.

67 is ridiculous. Congrats, man!

What an amazing day.

That's awesome and crappy at the same time. Awesome because well a 67 is ridiculously good. Sucks that you are playing your best golf and the season is ending. Stupid northern states and their cold weather.

It was pretty screwy, started par, birdie and hitting it good. After a good tee shot on #3, my game just disappeared! I went 14 over on the next nine holes, it was maddening. Finally on #12 a great up and down for par and finish the rest of the round at 1 under giving me an 84 on the day. (46,38)

The thing I was proud of was getting it together and bringing it back from a very bad place mentally.

47/37 for 84. Tale of two nines. Struggled on the front but played great on the tougher back. 9/14 Fwys, 7/18 GIR (6 of those were on the back). 10 pars, 5 bogies, 2 dbl bogies and 1 triple bogey. 35 putts with the SeeMore CB SB-1. 5th round with the putter. Three 3-putts, four 1-putts. Still learning the putter and even though have not had a round with less than 35 putts yet see glimmers of a good putting round coming.

Holy cow guys. I can relate to those Jeckel and Hyde rounds. Great recovery! Had another rough round with the irons today shooting 43/43 86 and only hitting 5 greens in regulation.

What an amazing day.

Phenomenal playing Dan. Your play this year just validates my campaign for CANADAN FOR MORGAN CUP CAPTAIN!

What an amazing day.

Congrats Dan, great score.

What an amazing day.

Great shooting dude! Your game is traveling well Dude!

Had a frustrating day yesterday 1 over 73 . 4 birdies and 5 bogeys that were just stupid lazy mental errors. 4 birdie putts that seemed to roll over the Saran Wrap protecting the cup

38/38, 30 putts. Frustrating as had a lot of birdie opps and never got close. 11 pars, 6 bogeys, 1 birdie, 7/14 fairways, lots of scrambling kind of day. Beautiful 65 degree day in Lake Geneva, that was great. I watch a fellow golfer hit 5 birdies, putter was on fire for him.

Shot a 90. 5th round in a row between 90-94. I've hit that point in the year where my game seems to be getting worse and even more inconsistent if that is possible.
Seem to be hitting more poor shots than good shots lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back