The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks dude offer being finalized this evening.

May have been trumped by some other news today....

12 years ago today a pretty dang good football playing senior finally worked up the guts after two weeks to talk with and walk a super cute sophomore to her locker and ask for her number.

I met my best friend that day. 12 years together and still going strong.

Congrats man!

Just call me...Barb

Congrats on 12 years, Jman!

I just got a call saying I won a free cruise... Woo hoo I hate those spam calls :banghead:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I just got a call saying I won a free cruise... Woo hoo I hate those spam calls :banghead:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Let me guess, it started with a loud ship horn and said ""This is the captain speaking....."

I never get past that because I just hang up. It's fun to fantasize though.

Ole Gray just had a total knee replacement and is in recovery. Dr. said his partial knee replacement was dislocated and even completely loose in one area. He said he will LOVE his new knee in about 3 months.

Ole Gray just had a total knee replacement and is in recovery. Dr. said his partial knee replacement was dislocated and even completely loose in one area. He said he will LOVE his new knee in about 3 months.
Glad he made it through surgery okay. Now here's hoping for a quick recovery!!

tell Bill we are thinking about him. Glad to hear things went well.

Great news KB, glad he's doing well and into recovery!

That makes me so happy to know that this replacement is going to take care of that almost constant knee pain my buddy suffered from. Take good care of him as he mends, Lynne and I will come up one day soon and take ya'll out to eat.

Glad to hear it Kelly. Pass on our best wishes to Bill in his recovery!

That is great to hear Kelly...all the best to Bill, and I hope the recovery is very quick and successful.

Great news Kelly! Make him do his PT!

So happy to hear the good-knee-news Kelly! Hope the recovery is swift and the prescriptions are good!

Outstanding news Kelly. Give my best to Bill for a quick recovery!

Thanks for the good news, Kelly!

Thats fantastic news! 3 months of physical therapy and he will be good as new!

Awesome to hear about Bill. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Officially pre approved

Next step, forcing this seller to sell at the price I want

I'm treating her just like the golf resorts I call for THP deals

Better watch out

Good luck Mike! It's a draining experience as I'm sure you know.

I was thinking about you guys today!! glad to hear it was a success Kelly! OG needs to get his butt back on the golf course PRONTO!

Officially pre approved

Next step, forcing this seller to sell at the price I want

I'm treating her just like the golf resorts I call for THP deals

Better watch out

I do not envy any of them. At all. In fact, give me a couple addresses, I need to send flowers.

Good luck Mike! It's a draining experience as I'm sure you know.
there are times I feel overwhelmed but then I remember my wife is at home by herself with 3 kids preparing to move and Im 4 hours away

She is nothing short of a saint, my rock...Id be lost without her.

I do not envy any of them. At all. In fact, give me a couple addresses, I need to send flowers.

Just 1, poor old lady doesnt know whats coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back