1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Love your video dan!

Some applicants are BRINGING IT early and often.

Love it!! Well done gents.

Thank you former Captain of excellence aka Team Albatross. You are THE man.
I enjoyed the subtle shoutouts that were sitting behind you.

Some applicants are BRINGING IT early and often.

Love it!! Well done gents.
The thread is moving fast! Are we limited to one official entry?

some great videos out there....already

Man, this is going to be a crazy tough call. Balls in the woods got a LOL from me.

Man, this is going to be a crazy tough call. Balls in the woods got a LOL from me.

I sure am glad we don't have to help decide a winner.

Very nice CJ.

Seems like Callaway has a lot to judge from us here. All the awesomeness of the king and now all these epic videos!

Excellent entries, keep them coming!!!

I also love the fact that the two folks who win entry through this contest know exactly which company they are going to be representing, and conversely that Callaway will know the creativity of the two people they will have representing them.

Unless I'm forgetting something, this is a Morgan Cup first where the contest specifically puts the winners into a sponsorship. If the other contests follow suit, I think this is an incredibly fun touch and really lets the companies get involved with their players from the moment of selection onward.

I have my idea and my props ready. Just need to get home tonight and get my vine on...

I have my idea and my props ready. Just need to get home tonight and get my vine on...

Just remember, massive amounts of orange are blinding, subtle accents of orange (like on the X2Hot) can be pleasing. :alien:

Very cool way to enter. Callaway owns social media.

Back